HomeFill Oxygen Compressor by Invacare is a Home Oxygen Refill System for ambulatory oxygen patients that allows the refill of oxygen tanks or oxygen cylinders from the comfort of your own home. The HomeFill Oxygen Compressor refills high-pressure oxygen cylinders from an oxygen concentrator. The HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen delivered from an Invacare 5-liter oxygen concentrator or a 10-liter oxygen concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes M2, ML4, ML6, M6, M9, and D. The ability to fill their own oxygen cylinders at home gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinder and-or liquid oxygen deliveries.
Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Compressor is compatible with the following two Invacare Home Oxygen Concentrators--a 5 Litre Oxygen Concentor called the Perfecto 2 Oxygen Concentrator, and the Platinum 10 XL Oxygen Concentrator a 10 Litre Machine. Oxygen concentrators are sold separately. In addition to the Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Compressor base unit, Invacare provides HomeFill Oxygen Systems. One Oxygen HomeFill System includes ML-6 oxygen cylinders and the other includes M9 oxygen cylinders.
HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill Package with ML-6 Oxygen Cylinders - IOH200PC Components
- HomeFill Compressor connection and controls are designed for easy operation.
- IOH260 HomeFill Ready Rack.
- 2 HomeFill ML-6 Cylinders with Integrated Conserver.
- ML-6 Cylinder Carrying Bag.
- Invacare HomeFill Compressor Owner Manual.
HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill Package with ML9 Oxygen Cylinders - IOH200PC9 Components
- IOH200-HomeFill Compressor.
- IOH260 HomeFill Ready Rack.
- 2 HomeFill ML9 Cylinders with Integrated Conserver.
- M9 Cylinder Carrying Bag.
- Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill Compressor Owner's Manual.
HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill and Oxygen Tank Refill Features & Benefits
- Oxygen patients can fill cylinders while receiving oxygen from the concentrator.
- Provides ambulatory oxygen patients greater freedom and independence.
- Virtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders and-or liquid oxygen.
- Small and lightweight.
HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill and Oxygen Tank Refill Specifications
- Width: 20.25"
- Height: 15"
- Depth: 16"
- Weight: 33 lb.
- Pressure: 14 - 21 PSI.
- Oxygen Output: from 5-Liter concentrator: 0 - 3 lpm (while filling cylinder) Input: 0 - 2 LPM.
- Cylinder Filling Times: M2: 24 min; ML4: 55 min; ML6: 75 min; M6: 60 min; M9: 125 min; D: 3.5 hrs.
- Electrical: 120 VAC +- 10% at 60 Hz.
- Power: Consumption: 200 watts.
- Rated Current Input: 2.0 amps.
- HCPCS code: K0738.
- Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Compressor Warranty: 1 year
- Warranty for Parts and Labor on internal-wear components & control-panel components: 3-yr (or 5000-hr)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Sub Brand No Ships Free Yes Size Chart No Latex Free No Ply No Sterility No Scent No Size No Compression No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No Absorption No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill Review
I was happy with my purchase of the homefill oxygen cylinder refill. I use it with my home oxygen concentrator. I can take it off when I am not filling a tank and put it on when I am. I recommend it.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.30
Starting at: $57.36
Starting at: $0.24
Starting at: $10.73