Customers Also Bought
Invacare Platinum 10 Liter Home Oxygen Concentrator
Platinum 10 Oxygen Concentrator is one of the leading Home Oxygen Concentrators to meet the needs of individuals who require Oxygen Respiratory Therapy. Manufactured by Invacare, the concentrator delivers the reliability, performance and value advantage for stationary concentrators and provides an attractive alternative to liquid oxygen systems. The concentrator provides up to ten LPM for individuals requiring high oxygen doses. It is a reliable and long-lasting unit.
Invacare Platinum 10 Home Oxygen Concentrator is the top
Home Oxygen Concentrator. Its design provides high oxygen output. The Invacare Platinum 10 LPM Concentrator is constructed with a spring-mounted compressor that offers easy access and service by removing only four cabinet screws, a top handle, and a side-access door to access both the inlet and outlet HEPA filters. The machine is available with an oxygen sensor (SensO2) and is compatible with the Invacare HomeFill II. With the Invacare HomeFill II Station you'll be able to fill your oxygen cylinders for portable use. Take control of your oxygen needs and untether yourself from the immobility of a stationary oxygen concentrator. The oxygen sensor is an accurate and precise gauge to show what concentration of oxygen is being delivered. With high oxygen individuals, it is often important to know the exact dosage individuals are receiving. With the oxygen sensor, you'll have confidence that you're receiving the treatment prescribed.
Listed below are other oxygen devices from Invacare.
Product Features & Benefits
- High oxygen output.
- Continuous oxygen dose.
- Easy maintenance access.
- Superior life cycle.
- Compatible with the Invacare HomeFill II.
- Built-in oxygen sensor.
- 3 separate filters for oxygen purity.
- Sieve-GARD monitor helps protect against sieve degradation
- Patient accessible reset button.
- Power loss alarm that is battery free.
- Width: 18-3/8 Inch
- Height: 26-3/8 Inch
- Depth: 14-3/8 Inch
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Electrical: 120VAC +/- 10% (132VAC / 108VAC); 60Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 4.9 amps average @ 5L/min.
- Sound Level: 50 dBA average.
- Oxygen Output: 94% to 87% at all flow rates
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 psi +/- 0.5 psi
- Operating Flow Rate: 2 - 10 LPM
- Power: 585 watts.
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 psi +/- 3.5 psi
- 3 Filters: Cabinet, outlet HEPA, Compressor inlet
- Shipping Product Weight: 60 +/- 1 lb.
- HCPCS code: E1390
- Product Warranty: 3 years
Product Specifications Highlights
Manuals and Documents
- Brochure portrays the features and benefits of a oxygen concentrator.
- Owner's Manual from Invacare discusses proper operation, maintenance and use.
- Warranty details the warranty policies by Invacare for this product.
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
- Rental Program -- This is a great way to get familiar with a concentrator without actually having to purchase one.
- Buy Back Program -- Because we value your satisfaction, we'll buy back your concentrator if it doesn't meet your needs.
- Loaner Program -- If anything goes wrong with the concentrator you purchased from us, you will get a loaner while you wait for yours to be repaired.
Vitality Medical is the leader in oxygen concentrator sales for a reason: our expertise. At Vitality Medical, we understand how crucial and life-saving oxygen concentrators can be, and no one knows the ins and outs of portable and stationary concentrators quite as we do. That is because every one of our team members is internally certified to help our oxygen concentrator customers via a 50-question, 35-minute proctored exam is taken every six months.
These tests are not taken lightly. Each test must be passed with at least a 94% accuracy or better, and the questions are always being updated to keep up with the latest advances in oxygen concentrator technology.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, Vitality Medical requires a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators, and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Dimensions 18.375 W x 26.375 H x 14.375 D Inch 13 W x 23 H x 12 D Inch 7.5 W x 9.45 H x 3.88 D Inch Weight 53 lbs. 40 lbs. 6 lbs. (with one battery, carry case, strap) Flow Rate 2 to 10 LPM 0.5 to 5 LPM 880 mLPM Oxygen Purity 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% Power Consumption 585 Watts 325 Watts 40 Watts Sound 50 dBA 43 dBA 40 dBA Warranty 3 years 3 years 3 years Reviews View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A