Customers Also Bought
Invacare Perfecto 2 Home Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter
Perfecto 2 Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter is a small size home oxygen machine. It is less than two feet tall making it easy to hide when not in use. When it is in use, it uses less power than most O2 concentrators while maintaining the same oxygen output. It offers up to 5 liters of continuous oxygen per minute. This design keeps your power bill low without sacrificing your health. It offers quiet operation, making it ideal for use while sleeping.
Invacare Perfecto2 provides humification with its oxygen therapy. Just simply attach a humidifier bottle with distilled water to the device with its built-in, easily accessible bottle holder. It also has three distinct filters so you always have a pure supply of oxygen. Also, this O2 machine uses a pressure monitor instead of a timer to give you a steady flow of oxygen.
The controls are easy to see and use with lights and sounds that let you know if anything starts going wrong. This alarm system allows you to have plenty of time to correct it and keep your oxygen flowing. There is also a handle on top and wheels on the bottom to make moving this lightweight home oxygen concentrator a breeze.
In a home oxygen concentrator comparison test, the top-selling oxygen concentrators offered similar treatment outcomes. The machines compared included the Invacare Perfecto2 V, Everflow, Visionaire 5, and the Millenium. The study concluded the following about all four devices:
"Modern oxygen concentrators demonstrate excellent long-term reliability, as shown in the presented data. Given that only clinically insignificant deviations of FiO2 were observed, long-term oxygen therapy remains an effective outpatient treatment modality with reliable device support to ensure positive patient outcomes during the inhome treatment of hypoxic chronic bronchitis and emphysema."1
If you need a higher flow oxygen concentrator, you may want to consider the Platinum 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator. Patients that travel and need a portable oxygen concentrator may want to consider the Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator. If you are still using oxygen tanks for portable oxygen, you may want to consider the HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill Machine and save money.
Product Features and Benefits
- Quiet Operation
- Convenient Handle and Light Weight for Easy Portability
- Built-In Humidifier Bottle Adapter for Easy Humidifier Addition
- Compact Construction
- Clear Display and Operation Controls
- Medical-Grade Oxygen Output
- Efficient Power Consumption
- Width: 13 inches.
- Height: 23 inches.
- Depth: 11.5 inches.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Sound Level: 43 dBA
- Average Power Consumption: 325 watts @ 3 LPM.
- Oxygen Purity: 87 to 95.6% at all flow rates.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI).
- Maximum Oxygen Flow Rate: 5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 8,000 feet above sea level
- Filters: Compressor inlet, outlet HEPA, cabinet (gross particle).
- Electrical: 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 3.0 A
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI).
- Shipping Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year Limited for regular and refurb option.
- HCPCS: E1390
Perfecto2 V Features Chart
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, Vitality Medical requires a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
1Hofmann, Grace, et al. "Evaluation of Molecular Sieve Oxygen Concentrators at Varying Flow Rates." (2015).
Manuals and Documents
- Product Flyer contains highlights for this medical device.
- User Manual offers user instructions and product information.
- Trouble Shooting Guide provides steps for diagnosing problems.
- Maintenance Log contains a blank chart to enter dates when maintenance on your oxygen concentrator is completed.
- Parts Schematics has parts numbers and concentrator parts diagrams.
- Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Parts Catalog has an extensive list of parts and diagrams for all oxygen concentrators.
- Compressor Parts diagram and parts list.
- Manufacturer's page.
- Warranty information for warranty repair service or replacement.
- McCoy, Robert W. "Options for home oxygen therapy equipment: storage and metering of oxygen in the home." Respiratory Care 58.1 (2013): 65-85.
- World Health Organization. Technical specifications for oxygen concentrators. World Health Organization, 2015.
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Dimensions 18.375 W x 26.375 H x 14.375 D Inch 13 W x 23 H x 12 D Inch 7.5 W x 9.45 H x 3.88 D Inch Weight 53 lbs. 40 lbs. 6 lbs. (with one battery, carry case, strap) Flow Rate 2 to 10 LPM 0.5 to 5 LPM 880 mLPM Oxygen Purity 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% Power Consumption 585 Watts 325 Watts 40 Watts Sound 50 dBA 43 dBA 40 dBA Warranty 3 years 3 years 3 years Reviews View Product View Product View Product