Customers Also Bought
Invacare Perfecto 2 Home Oxygen Concentrator 5 Liter
Perfecto2 V Features Chart
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, Vitality Medical requires a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
Why Buy From Vitality Medical?
1 Hofmann, Grace, et al. "Evaluation of Molecular Sieve Oxygen Concentrators at Varying Flow Rates." (2015).
Manuals and Documents
- Product Flyer contains highlights for this medical device
- User Manual offers user instructions and product information
- Maintenance Log contains a blank chart to enter dates when maintenance on your oxygen concentrator is completed
- Parts Schematics has parts numbers and concentrator parts diagrams
- Invacare Oxygen Concentrator Parts Catalog has an extensive list of parts and diagrams for all oxygen concentrators
- Compressor Parts diagram and parts list
- Manufacturer's page
- Warranty information for warranty repair service or replacement
- McCoy, Robert W. "Options for home oxygen therapy equipment: storage and metering of oxygen in the home." Respiratory Care 58.1 (2013): 65-85.
- World Health Organization. Technical specifications for oxygen concentrators. World Health Organization, 2015.
Please note: oxygen concentrators are for supplemental use NOT as a primary source of oxygen. The user may experience periods of inactivity due to interruption in electrical power or the need to have the device repaired.
The customer is responsible to arrange a backup source of supplementary oxygen in case of device failure. Vitality Medical assumes no liability for failure to provide a backup or the failure to adhere to manufacturer recommendations.
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Dimensions 18.375 W x 26.375 H x 14.375 D Inch 13 W x 23 H x 12 D Inch 7.5 W x 9.45 H x 3.88 D Inch Weight 53 lbs. 40 lbs. 6 lbs. (with one battery, carry case, strap) Flow Rate 2 to 10 LPM 0.5 to 5 LPM 880 mLPM Oxygen Purity 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% 87 to 95.6% Power Consumption 585 Watts 325 Watts 40 Watts Sound 50 dBA 43 dBA 40 dBA Warranty 3 years 3 years 3 years Reviews View Product View Product View Product