Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler by 3M is a high-grade, preservative-free, amorphous hydrogel that is designed to fill in wounds while also providing the optimum moist healing environment. With an advanced formula for enhancing wound healing, 3M's Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler is preservative-free and completely sterile to provide optimal healing without risk of infection.
Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler is formatted for dry to minimally draining dermal ulcers, open surgical wounds, and traumatic wounds and abrasions. The hydrogel also helps wounds with eschar or slough requiring autolytic debridement.
Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler Features and Benefits:
- Provides a Moist Healing Environment Which Enhances Wound Healing.
- Compatible With the 3M Line of Wound Care Products.
- Used For Dry to Minimally Draining Ulcers and Open Surgical Wounds.
- Preservative Free.
Tegaderm Hydrogel Wound Filler Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Brand: Tegaderm
- Application: Pressure Ulcers, Wound Care
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Latex Free: Yes
- Pressure Ulcer Condition Type: Stage 3, Stage 4
- Sterile: Yes
- Wound Care Condition Type: Neuropathic Ulcers
- Product Numbers: 91110, 91111
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand No Ships Free No Size Chart No Absorption No Backing Strength No Backsheet Material No Color No Compression No Core Material No Diameter No Disposal No Latex Free No Needle Length No Odor Control No Powdered No Ply No Scent No Size No Special Features No Sterility No Surface No Toe Type No Topsheet Material No Thickness No Woven / Non-Woven No Material No Gender No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!