DermaGran Hydrogel Dressing, manufactured by Derma Sciences, is a hydrophyllic wound dressing containing hydrogel. Dermagran hydrogel dressing can be used to fill open wounds or cover burns, incisions, diabetic ulcers and venous stasis ulcers. Dermagran Hydrophyllic Dressing is ideal for treating stage II - IV ulcers. Dermagran B wound dressings are unique because they create a mildly acidic environment optimal for healing. These Hydrogel Dressings are zinc rich and ph balanced to help create optimal moisture levels while wounds are healing.
Dermagran Hydrogel Dressing Features and Benefits
- Creates an Optimal Moisture Environment
- Use for Stage II – IV Pressure Ulcers
- Also Treats: Tissue Trauma, Surgical Incisions, Thermal Burns and Diabetic Ulcers
- Latex Free
- PH Balanced Hydrogel Dressing
Dermagran Hydrogel Specification
- Dermagran Product Number: DH03
- Ingredients: Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Calcium, and Magnesium
- Volume: 3 oz Tube
- HCPCS Code: A6248
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!