Other Sequal product(s)
What Comes in the Box?Every Box Includes the Following
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- 1 Battery
- AC/DC Adapter
- 7 Foot Cannula
- Extra Intake Filter
- Accessory Ba
- 3 Year Warranty
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Eclipse 5 is a portable oxygen machine that sleekly and deftly replaces the Eclipse 3. The Eclipse 5 Basic Bundle includes a 3-liter portable oxygen machine that can charge from a DC power source such as a car, boat or recreational vehicle while simultaneously delivering oxygen. The Sequal Eclipse 5 is designed with both a continuous flow oxygen output option as well as a pulse volume option. The continuous flow option provides doses from 0.5 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM), which allows users more flexibility for patients to participate in daily activities and to maintain their active lifestyle. Lightweight and sleek, the Eclipse 5 replaces the Eclipse 3 with the added functionality of being able to charge from a DC power source such as a car, boat or recreational vehicle, while simultaneously delivering oxygen. This portable oxygen machine is easy to operate and control and designed to offer low-maintenance requirements. The SeQual Eclipse 5 offers a continuous flow oxygen output as well as a pulse volume option. The continuous flow option provides doses from 0.5 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM), which allows users more flexibility for patients to participate in daily activities and to maintain their active lifestyle.
Sequal Eclipse 5 Features and Benefits
- Breath detection technology searches for a breath every 15 seconds
- While in pulse mode if a breath is not detected the oxygen concentrator will activate continuous flow
- AC/DC and better power options extend therapy time and patient travel.
- Accessory options support an active lifestyle.
- Eclipse 5 replaces the old Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Lightweight and small to accommodate easier travel.
- Long battery life with 2 to 5 hour recharge time.
- Longer service intervals with lower maintenance costs.
- Low noise output for less disturbance.
- 02 Concentrator offers both continuous flow and pulse volume options.
- Portable concentrator provides for stationary, ambulatory and travel oxygen needs.
- Settings for both pulse volume and continuous flow.
- Simplifies the patients' continuum of care with one device.
- The only system on the market that can be upgraded in the field as new technology becomes available.
- Sequal Eclipse 5 is FAA-approved for air travel.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Specifications
- Concentrator Weight (without battery): 15 lbs.
- Power Cartridge (Battery) Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Concentrator Weight (with Battery): 18.4 lbs.
- Battery Life (single battery) at 2 Pulse Flow Setting: 5.2 Hours.
- Width: 7.1 Inches.
- Length: 12.3 Inches.
- Sleep Surface: 36 W x 80 L.
- Height: 19.3 Inches.
- Noise: 40 dBA at setting 3 pulse volume, 48 dBA at setting 3 Continuous Flow.
- Maximum Oxygen Output: Continuous Flow - 3 LPM, Pulse Volume - 16-96 mL, 128 mL, 192 mL.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5 PSIG.
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC/ 50-60 Hz.
- DC Power Connection: 12 V.
- Average Power Consumption
- 1.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 52 Watts.
- 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 145 Watts.
- 1 Pulse Volume Setting: 45 Watts.
- 6 Pulse Volume Setting: 95 Watts.
- Power Cartridge Operating Time
- 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 2 hours.
- 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 1.3 hours.
- Pulse Flow Setting 1: 5.2 hours.
- Pulse Flow Setting 6: 3.5 hours.
- Power Cartridge Recharge Time: 1.8 to 5 hours.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 13,123 feet above sea level.
- FAA Approval: Yes.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Manufacturer: SeQual.
- HCPCS Codes: E1390 and E1392.
Breathe Easy With Vitality Medical
The oxygen specialists at Vitality Medical are here and eager to help. We have several programs to make your first concentrator purchase easy.
- Buyback Program - Sell us your old concentrator and upgrade today!
- Loaner Program - Warranties are easy. We'll loan you one of ours while yours is being repaired.
- Rental Program - Try out your concentrator before you buy it or upgrade to a portable for a vacation.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - Call and talk to a certified oxygen specialist today.
Our founder is a registered nurse and entrepreneur, and he understands that oxygen is an important part of your life. Since purchasing your first oxygen concentrator can be a big transition, our staff is certified to help you along the way. Our trained professionals can answer any questions you may have about flying with an oxygen concentrator, help you narrow down the possibilities to find the right machine for you, and to discuss our various programs to help you along the way.
Eclipse 5 Concentrator Additional Information
- SeQual Eclipse 5 offers a continuous flow oxygen output as well as a pulse volume option. The continuous flow option provides doses from 0.5 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM). The pulse volume ranges from 16 to 192 milliliters (mL) per breath.
- Having both a continuous oxygen flow and pulse volume, the Eclipse 5 allows more flexibility for patients to participate in daily activities and to maintain their active lifestyles.
- The SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is compatible with many leading CPAP and BiPAP devices used for sleep apnea in the continuous mode.
- The Eclipse Five control panel provides a display of either mL or LPM allowing for a more accurate prescription dosage.
- While in the pulse mode, if an inspiratory effort is not sensed by the oxygen machine, the oxygen concentrator will deliver a continuous flow of oxygen.
- This portable oxygen concentrator will continually search for a breath every 15 seconds.
- The SeQual Eclipse 5 offers a comprehensive dosing selection; thereby broadening the patients that can be treated with oxygen therapy at rest, sleep, exercise, and at altitude.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Additional Information
- Eclipse 5 Brochure provides features and benefits for this SeQual oxygen concentrator.
- Caire Portable Oxygen Fact Sheet presents a brief summary of oxygen therapy using the SeQual and AirSep line of medical grade oxygen products.
- Eclipse autoSAT contains information about leading edge technology for oxygen therapy patients.
- Eclipse 5 Accessories offers a summary of the key component parts and accessories for this oxygen concentrator.
- Eclipse 5 User Manual provides detail instructions and information to operate this concentrator.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 Maintenance Guide includes cleaning and care instructions along with routine maintenance requirements.
- Eclipse 5 Concentrator Troubleshooting Instructions offers information on fixing common problems.
- SeQual Eclipse Comparison with EverGo and iGo, Ottawa Hospital, Canadian Respiratory Conference 2011.
- SeQual Eclipse Study: McCoy, Robert BS, RRT, FAARC; Diesem, Ryan, BA. Continuous Flow Capable Portable Oxygen Concentrators and the SeQual Eclipse--Applications and Benefits. Valley Inspired Products Inc. 10-22-2010.
- Dunne, Patrick J. The Clinical Impact of New Long-Term Oxygen Therapy Technology. Respiratory Care, 54:8, August 2009.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Setup Instructions Video (15:11 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand Sequal Ships Free Yes
Top Rated Customer ReviewsSee All Reviews
- great to be ,mobile again!
Only problem is that it only goes to 3 liters. Eager for someone to actually build a 5 liter portablle.
- Eclipse 5 is Excellent and so is Vitality Medical
Eclipse 5 is excellent, keep this in mind when you start using it, as it does take getting used to. In order to start it or stop it, you must "push and hold" the button, pressing the button and expecting it to start just because you pressed the start button is not going to do it - same with stopping it. The machine is louder than I expected and the diode lights are bright (you will need something to cover the lights if taking it to a theater). The machine sounds smooth, there is no whoosh ever minute as many other concentrators do. The machine really does not like being plugged in to the cigarette lighter plug when the engine is started, so unplug it, start the engine and then plug it back in. The manual is good but there is a lot more that could be added that describes all the operations - but you'll figure that out. If you get stuck where it is not doing something you think it should, unplug from power and retry, if that does not work, remove the battery, wait a minute, reinstall the battery and try it again. If it is then working on battery plug the power cord back in. This may sound like a lot of problems, it is not, it is a lot of "not following the instructions and having to recover" type problems. I really like the Eclipse 5 and think it is the best of the lot. I did think the cart was a bit of a challenge to get the Eclipse 5 mounted to, would have been simple if I had known what I was doing, or paid more attention. The cart is excellent in my opinion; the plastic wheels have real bearings and moves easily. The Eclipse 5 is significantly heavier than my last concentrator, but I don't notice the difference in the weight as it is easier to handle.
Regarding Vitality Medical - I like them and will order my next equipment from them. First order took three days to get here. My second order took two weeks (there was a back order and a drop ship from the factory in Florida). Stuff happens, but Vitality Medical was right on top of things and took care of it without having to be prompted. Customer Service is a gem.
- Freedom and Fun
We received our new SeQual Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System and we are loving it. We had rented one for our last vacation and it worked great, but we had a time limit and had a waiting list from the provider. Now we can travel whenever we like without bulky tanks and worrying about where we can get them refilled.
We ordered the 3 battery pack and have plenty of off line power. The batteries charge quickly on the desktop charger or in the machine while plugged into the wall.
Now we can pickup and go whenever the mood strikes us--Thanks Vitality Medical your staff made the order process fast and easy and they were very patient while answering my questions.
- Excellent product. Would prefer to have the features of the Eclipse 5 in the Eclipse 3.
This is an excellent product but it would prefer to have the features of the Eclipse 5 especially the battery recharging while on the 3 LPM setting. Cost is also a concern, they are too many people that would benefit with a machine like this, but because of price they don't adcquire it.
- system works well - Is too heavy to carry - cart is low quality
system meets my needs for continuous oxygen - lighter systems will not -
disappointed in the quality of the cart -- wide plastic wheels are not as easy to maneuver as narrower, larger rubber wheels might have been
We just received our SeQuel Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System--We had used one as a rental while on vacation and decided to order our own as we would not have to worry about availability and time issues. This product is terrific and Vitality Medical made it very easy and inexpensive to have one of our own. The machine is very simple to use, extremely reliable, works great on batteries and in the car plugged into the cigarette lighter. It's quiet, works hard, and is very light weight. The cart makes it even easier to use. Now my husband and I can travel and not have to worry about having tanks refilled along our route.
Vitality Medical was great and we got everything in a timely manner. They walked us through the order process and their Customer Service Staff is delightful. Thanks for everything!
- more flow
I'm with another poster: Eager to see a portable oxygen machine that can pump 4+ML on constant flow. That would be a LIFE-SAVER!!!
- benefits of SeQual Eclipse 3 Portable Concentrator
I must say I am quite impressed with this system. Because of my COPD & Sleep Apnea requiring O2 at night and sometimes during the day. Energy usage is quite very low compared to using a home concentrator, thus my electric bill has decreased. Also this system setup and all is ready to walk out the door at anytime with you, being on wheels. Packing up my sleep apnea therapy takes 1 hour and this portable concentrator takes 2 minutes and out the door I go. I really reccommend this product for usage. Worth the cost ten times over. Buy this system and you won't be dissatisfied one bit. Customer service a gem!
I am so impressed with the customer service and how simple it was to order and get my Sequel Eclipse 3. I put in my order Wednesday and had it by Monday, not to mention free shipping. I would recommend and do more business with this company, thank you.
- great to be ,mobile again!
Only problem is that it only goes to 3 liters. Eager for someone to actually build a 5 liter portablle.
- Most Options
The Eclipse 3 had the most accessory options. I love the wheelchair pack and it its not as heavy as some of the other options I saw.
- one special o2 concentrator
The sequal eclipse 3 is special, because its one of the few portable oxygen concentrators that have a continuous flow option. I like the big wheels on the carry cart too. It makes it easier to maneuver.
- Fantastic machine and I am very satisfied.
This is my second one. The original was about 7 years old and i wore it out. Sent it off to Eclipse haven and bought the Eclipse 3. I try to stay very active and not let my oxygen needs slow me down. The new Eclipse 3 offers me every thing I need and more. The changes that have been made are fantastic. They make a good machine great. I looked at a number of concentrators and I believe I got the BEST. The folks at Vitality Medical are simply the best I have ever dealt with on line. They truly care about their customers. On a 1 - 5 scale they rate a 6 in my book just like the Eclipse.
- Love the Sequal Eclipse
Dont buy this from anyone other than Vitality Medical. They offer a loaner and have the best service.
- Sequal Eclipse 3
I bought this for the 4 year warranty. Most only have 2 or 3 years.
- Community Q&A