Seca mBCA is a Medical Body Composition Analyzer is the first body composition scale designed specifically for medical use. The Seca Medical Body Composition Analyzer provides a comprehensive assessment of a patient's metabolic health and wellness. The mBCA results are medically precise, providing the general health and nutritional status of patients. The mBCA 514 Medical Body Composition Analyzer provides an assessment in less than 20 seconds. Hand held electrodes on the support aid prevent measurement errors and ensure reproducible results.
Seca mBCA 514 Medical Body Composition Analyzer provides clinicians with a patient assessment, including fat mass, extra cellular water, intracellular water and skeletal muscle mass. The Seca mBCA 514 goes beyond BMI to provide early indicators of various diseases. Six separate modules in the Seca mBCA provide measurements for energy, fluid, function & rehabilitation, health risk, development & growth, as well as, raw impedance data.
Seca mBCA Medical Body Composition Analyzer
- Simple, fast and user friendly.
- Intuitive user navigation.
- Provides clinicians with a comprehensive metabolic heath assessment.
- Touch screen monitor rotates 360 degrees to meet individual needs.
- Offers body composition results that are precise and validated against the medical science gold standard.
- Returns metabolic health assessment in less than 20 seconds.
- The platform is made of safety glass and can be cleaned quickly and easily.
- Ergonomic design accommodates patients up to
Seca mBCA Medical Body Composition Analyzer Specifications
- Seca mBCA Medical Body Composition Analyzer Product Number: 514.
- Width: 38.43 Inches.
- Height: 49.25 Inches.
- Depth: 32.6 Inches.
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- Weight Increments: 0.1 lbs.
- Display: 8.4 Inch Touch Screen Monitor.
- Seca 360° Wireless Connection.
- USB 2.0 Connection.
- Ethernet Connection.
- Measurement Method: 8-point.
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis.
- Measurement Current: 100 µA
- Frequencies: 19.
- Measure Time (normal mode): 20 seconds maximum.
- Medical Device Class: IIa.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Seca Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!