Other Portex product(s)
Portex Blue Line Ultra Fenestrated Cuffed Tracheostomy Tubes, by Smiths Medical, offers all the unique design features as the Blue Line Ultra cuffed version yet with all the benefits of having a fenestrated tube for patients who are transitioning from a ventilator to breathing on their own.The Blue Line Ultra trach is designed to have many options to adapt to the varying physiology among patients. Smiths Medical has both the Blue Line Ultra and the Bivona as their elite line of tracheostomy tubes, cannulas, and trach kits.
The Blue Line Ultra Fenestrated Cuffed trach tubes are made of thermosensitive material so they conform to the individual's airway simply by the patient's body temperature creating the effect. The trach tubes are rigid when taken out of the sterile packaging, which will help insertion into the trachea before conforming to the airway.
The Blue Line Ultra Fenestrated Cuffed tubes come with the main trach tube, two inner cannulas, a cleaning brush and tube holder. The fenestration in the tube will allow a patient to practice breathing unassisted and is typically used for patients who are being weened from a ventilator.
For other cuffed trach options, see the Portex Blue Line Cuffed Tracheostomy Tube and the Bivona Mid-Range Aire-Cuf Adult Tracheostomy Tubes.
Portex Blue Line Ultra Fenestrated Cuffed Tracheostomy Tubes Features and Benefits
- The trach tubes are thermosensitive and conform to a patient's physiology.
- The tubes are rigid enough to aid insertion.
- The arc is tapered anteriorly to keep the distal tip midline.
- The Blue Line Ultra trach tubes come with two inner cannulas.
Portex Blue Line Ultra Fenestrated Cuffed Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Sterility: Sterile
- Material: PVC
- Includes: Tube, Two Inner Cannula, Cleaning Brush and Tube Holder
- Sizes: 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm
- Manufacturer Numbers: 100/817/060, 100/817/070, 100/817/080, 100/817/090, 100/817/100
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!