Other Portex product(s)
Bivona Mid-Range Air-Cuf trach tubes, made by Smiths Medical, are designed with comfort in mind. The air-filled cuffs have a traditional look, yet the all-silicone trach tube material will sit comfortably in the trachea. These tubes come with a clip-in abturator with hollow tip to allow tube changes through guidewire. The tip of the Air-Cuf is soft and rounded as to reduce the chance of trauma. The trach material is designed in such a way as to decrease chance for bacteria adhering to the tube.
The cuffed tracheal tubes come packaged sterile and will come with the abturator, twill trach tie, and a 15mm disconnect wedge.
Bivona Mid-Range Aire-Cuf Tracheostomy Tube Features and Benefits
- The silicone is soft and comfortable in the trachea.
- The tubes have a soft, low trauma tip.
- Designed for a decreased opportunity for bacterial adhesion to the tube.
Bivona Mid-Range Aire-Cuf Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Trach Sizes
- Inner Diameter: 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 9.5mm
- Outer Diameter: 7.4mm, 8.8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12.3mm, and 12.9mm
- Length: 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm, 98mm, 98mm
- Includes: Obturator, twill trach tie and 15 mm disconnect wedge
- Manufacturer Numbers: 750150, 750160, 750170, 750180, 750190, 750195
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smiths Medical Sub Brand Portex
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!