A CPM Machine built to withstand rigorous use, the Phoenix Model 1850, by Furniss Corporation, is constructed of steel, yet is lightweight. Its design is highly refined and meticulously assembled by hand. It has reliable, easy-to-use settings and electronics. The unit is portable and small enough to be put away and kept out of the way when not in use. It is a choice machine for knee rehab and gaining proper range of motion. This CPM machine is equipped with electronics that saves settings for specific patients. It can accommodate both left and right legs without changing settings as well as provide a comfort for a wide range of sizes that includes large adults to children. The Model 1850 has a digital display pendant that is easy to comprehend. It comes equipped bariatric accommodations and a space saving tripod position.
Phoenix Model 1800 Features and Benefits
- It provides a comfortable therapy session with anatomic accommodation for all patient sizes.
- Provides axis-to-axis motion, a skid pad and bed to stabilize
- Includes a hand-held control pendant with a turn dial design that is intuitive. It has a tripod position that reduces contamination and makes it easy to store.
- It is easily converted from adult to child size.
- It includes a safety stop if motion is obstructed.
- It is steel constructed and has a dual ball screw assembly.
- It accommodates both left or right leg.
- It has a two-year warranty by the manufacturer.
Phoenix Model 1800 Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: Phoenix1800
- Manufacturer: Furniss Corporation
- Weight: 25lbs
- Target Patient: Post-Surgery for Knees or Total Knee Replacement; Knee Injury Patients
- Knee Flexion: 110 degrees
- Knee Extension: -5 degrees
- Speed: 1 to 3 Degrees/Second
- Pause: 0 to 30 Seconds
- Limb Length: 20 to 42 inches
- Calf Length: 11 to 24 inches
- Thigh Length: 9 to 18 inches
- Power Supply: 110v
- Unit Weight: 25 lbs.
- Length: 28 inches
- For More Technical Information: CLICK HERE
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Furniss Corporation Ships Free No Size Chart No
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!