Knee therapy can get uncomfortable at times, and not just with the physical side of movement, but touching the cold, uncomfortable metal therapy machines one may work with during sessions. But with the CPM Patient Softgoods, by Furniss Corporation, it makes the experience almost pleasurable with the cottony padding for their line of continuous passive motion therapy (CPM) machines. Designed for their Phoenix Series Knee CPMs and the DC2480 Knee CPM, they've put in the same high quality attention in the production of these thick pads as they do their therapy machines. Furniss made the Softgoods to maximize comfort with a deep pile "Winning Grey" sheepskin and high-tensile strength Velcro® brand strapping. This also helps in the troughing of the leg that is specific to their open carriage CPM design. These come free with every Phoenix and DC2480 Knee CPM models. The pads are sold in boxes of five kits when sold separate.
CPM Patient Softgoods Features and Benefits
- The cotton-like padding is soft and warm while the leg is resting in the machine.
- Made of sturdy construction including a high-tensile strength velcro strapping.
- It maximizes the troughing of the leg for more flexibility in patient positioning.
- Padding is of a high-pile fabrication.
CPM Patient Softgoods Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 1828-1
- Manufacturer: Furniss Corporation
- Color: Winning Gray
- Fits Phoenix Series and DC2480 CPM Machines
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Furniss Corporation Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $2.65
Starting at: $6.69
Starting at: $1.30
Starting at: $3.88