Monoject Insulin Syringes come with a 1 mL Syringe or a 0.5 mL Syringe (1 cc Syringe or 0.5 cc Syringe) and are rigid packed. Monoject Insulin Syringes are rigid packed to protect against accidental product contamination. Graduations markings on the barrel of the Rigid Pack Insulin Syringes indicate 0.01 cc variations to reduce errors. Monoject Insulin Syringes with Needles incorporate a hubless needle design that offer low dead space and reduces insulin loss in the hub. These Insulin Needles are anti-coring and have a tri beveled point to provide more comfortable injections. Manufactured by Kendall, Monoject Insulin Syringes are constructed with stainless steel needles and polypropylene hub.Vitality Medical also carries SoftPack Insulin Syringes from Monoject.
Kendall Monoject Insulin Syringes Features & Benefits
- Unit graduations clearly marked on syringe barrel minimize dose errors.
- Provides low dead space.
- Permanent needle option.
- Silicone needle lubricant reduces needle friction.
Kendall Monoject Insulin Syringes Specifications
- Product Numbers: 8881501210, 8881500014, 8881501822, 8881501970, 8881501384.
- Syringe Volume Options: 0.5 mL (5 cc Syringe) or 1 mL (1 cc Syringe).
- Needle Gauge Options: 25 Gauge, 27 Gauge or 28 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1/2 Inch or 5/8 Inch.
- Needle Types: Permanently Attached and Detachable.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Hub Material: Polypropylene
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene
- Latex free.
- Single use.
- Individually rigid packed.
- Prop 65: Yes
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 51181506.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!