Monoject Insulin Syringes with Needles are SoftPacked for easy convenience and ease of use. Manufactured by Kendall, a division of Covidien, SoftPack Insulin Syringes are designed for Diabetes patients. These Insulin Syringes come with an Accu-tip Plunger Tip, Accu-Scale graduations and a clear barrel construction with bold scale for easier reading and accurate measurements. Kendall Insulin Syringes and Needles are soft packed in a one step peel away package that facilitates quick and easy opening for aseptic handling. Attached Ultra-Comfort Needles are lubricated for increased patient comfort and less pain. Syringe tip caps included on each syringe provide complete protection from contamination of sterile fluid pathway. Vitality Medical also carries Rigid Pack Insulin Syringes with Needles.
Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Individually packaged.
- Attached Ultra-Comfort anti-coring needle.
- Electro polished stainless steel needle.
- Low dead space.
- Blister packaged.
Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Syringe Application: Insulin.
- U-100, U-50 and U-30 Insulin.
- Syringe Volume Size: 0.3 mL, 0.5 mL, 1 mL or 1/3 cc, 1/2 cc 1 cc.
- Syringe Brand: Monoject.
- Syringe Construction: Polypropylene barrel and plunger rod.
- Needle Gauge Options: 25 Gauge, 27 Gauge, 28 Gauge, 29 Gauge, 30 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 0.5 Inch, 5/16 Inch.
- Needle Attachment Options: Permanently Attached, Detachable.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Brand: Ultra-Comfort.
- Packing: SoftPack.
- Single Use.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Covidien - Kendall
- HCPCS code: A4211.
- Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringes with Needle Product Numbers: 1188125058, 1188127012, 1188128012, 1188528012, 8881600004, 8881600145, 8881600350, 8881600700, 8881600800, 8881601101, 8881601358.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No Size Chart No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
IT DOES THE JOB
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
WE HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH THE PRODUCT THAT WE ORDER FROM VITALITY MEDICAL. WE HAVE BEEN CUSTOMERS FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND THE COUPLE OF TIMES I THOUGHT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH SHIPPING, THE PERSONEL STAFF AT VITALITY WAS RIGHT ON TOP OF IT RESULTING IN "NO PROBLEM". I WILL CONTINUE USING THEM IN THE YEARS TO COME AS LONG AS THEY HAVE THE GREAT CUSTOMERS SERVICE AS THEY DO NOW.
- Monoject SoftPack Insulin Syringe Review
Having diabetes for years, I have to put insulin in my body myself everyday. It's not a small burden though, this insulin syringe is quite helpful. It's sterile and individually packed so easy to dispose. It also varies in sizes so you can choose what fits your purpose. Not to mention, great price.
- Monoject Softpack Insulin Syringe Review
Almost all the elders under my care have diabetes so I always administer insulin. I always have a syringe in my hand (or pocket) every time I'm on duty. I find these real convenient to use and it does not stock up. I'm happy that the elder care home I work with is using these brand!
IT DOES THE JOB
- Great Product
Great product.....good guage
- it's fine
The order came very quickly and the products are great
- simple and easy to read
Easy to open, units are easy to read, and the needles as sharp and painless.
- a very fine product and service
the best on the market
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $1.77
Starting at: $2.02
Starting at: $1.12
Starting at: $2.35