Medline Extra-Wide Wheelchair with Removable Arms is ideal for bariatric patients looking for options in 20 inch, 22 inch and 24 inch widths. The weight capacity for this chair is 500 pounds. It is made with a with a carbon steel frame and is chrome plated. The upholstery is made with easy-to-clean vinyl with a chart pocket on the back. Threaded seat screw insert to minimize the occurrence of stripping during upholstery changes. This extra wide wheelchair is available in several configurations, including with elevating leg rests,or swing away foot rests, desk length arms or full length arms and in varying width sizes. Both the desk length arms or full length arms are removable to provide easy access for bed or chair transfers.
If you're looking for other bariatric mobility options you may want to check out the Invacare Pronto M94 Bariatric Power Chair which includes an electric drive motor or the Go-Lite Bariatric Steel Rollator by Drive for a rollator to assist with standing and walking mobility. Additional accessories are available for the Extra-Wide Wheelchair, including Oxygen Tank Holders, Anti-Theft Device, and an Anti-Tip Device. Vitality Medical also carries other Mobility Aids, such as Wheelchair Ramps and Patient Lifts to assist bariatric patients.
Medline Extra-Wide Wheelchairs with Removable Arms Features and Benefits
- Durable and heavy duty wheelchair.
- Upholstered and padded calf and/or arm rests.
- Chart pocket on seat back.
- Easy to clean vinyl upholstery.
- Chrome plated carbon steel construction.
- Threaded seat screw inserts to minimize stripping.
Mobility Product Specifications
- Item Numbers: MDS806700, MDS806700FLA, MDS806750, MDS806750FLA, MDS806800, MDS806850, MDS806900, MDS806950
- Seat Width Options: 20, 22 or 24 Inch.
- Seat Depth: 18 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 13.5 W x 33.5 L x 38 H Inch.
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs.
- Materials: Carbon Steel and Vinyl
- Colors: Chrome Frame and Navy Blue Upholstery.
- Leg Styles: Swing Away or Elevating.
- Arm Styles: Removable Desk Arms or Removable Full Arms.
- Latex free.
- UNSPSC Code: 42192210.
- HCPCS Code: K0006 and E2201.
- Manufacturer: MedLine.
Manuals and Documents
- HCPCS Code letter for insurance reimbursement.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow is the 24 inch seat made?Question by: Fred Knight on Jul 13, 2015 6:59:12 PMThe materials used in the other available sizes are the same as the 24-inch version of the chair. The manufacturer uses carbon steel and vinyl.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 9, 2016 3:11:00 PM