K2 Basic Wheelchairs by Medline are sturdy, versatile wheelchair built with a carbon steel frame with a silver vein finish. The K2s are available with either a 16-inch- or 18-inch-wide seat. They also include hemi height adjustable axles to allow for convenient raising and lowering of the seat height by two inches, which is ideal for those users who propel their chair with their feet.
The K2 Basic Wheelchairs is available with your choice of either removable desk length or full-length permanent arms, as well as elevating or swing away footrests, to optimize the best fit for a wide variety of users. The vinyl upholstery is easy to clean, while the threaded seat screw inserts help to reduce stripping form upholstery changes.
Vitality Medical also carries other items that would pair well with the K2 Basic Wheelchairs such as the Swinging Door Hinge Offset Door Hinges For Wheelchair Access and Transitions Modular Entry Ramps.
K2 Basic Wheelchairs Features and Benefits:
- Carbon Steel Frame With Rugged Silver-Vein Finish.
- Armrests Are Upholstered and Padded.
- Threaded Seat Screw Inserts Reduce Stripping From Upholstery Changes.
- Dual Axle Hemi-Height Adjustable.
- Chart Pocket On Back.
- Easy-to-Clean Vinyl Upholstery.
- 300 lb Weight Capacity.
K2 Basic Wheelchairs Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Product Type: Standard Excel
- Arm Style: Perm Full, Removable Desk Length
- Leg Style: Swing Away, Elevating
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16", 18"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Latex Free: Yes
- MRI Compatible: No
- Product Numbers: MDS806150EV, MDS806200EV, MDS806250EV, MDS806250NEV, MDS806300EV, MDS806300NEV
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!