The Medline K4 Lightweight Wheelchair comes in many different styles with different accommodations. The height is adjustable with an adjustable height back panel and features swing back arms with an easy flip back release. The armrests and calf pads are padded and the whole chair is done up in a tough nylon upholstery. The dual axle hemi-height mechanism allows for the height adjustment as well as tool free removal of the rear wheels for storage or transportation purposes.
Choose from removable desk length arms which tuck under desks or tables, or full length arms that extend to the edge of the seat. Also choose between elevating leg rests which include pads behind the calves to elevate the legs or the swing away foot rests which allow the wheelchair to be used more like a standard chair.
If you're looking for an extra-wide option you may want to check out the K4 Extra-Wide Lightweight Wheelchair with Removable Desk-Length Arms or the Lightweight Folding Wheelchair which folds down compact.Product Features and Benefits
- Swing back arms with easy flip back arm release
- Dual axles hemi-height adjustable with height back
- Tool-free removal of the rear wheels
- Lightweight construction
- Item Numbers: MDS806500 (18 Inch with Desk-Length Arms and Swing Away Foot Rests), MDS806500E (18 Inch with Swing Away Foot Rests), MDS806500N (18 Inch with Full-Length Arms and Swing Away Foot Rests), MDS806500NE (16 Inch with Swing Away Foot Rests), MDS806550 (18 Inch with Desk-Length Arms and Elevating Leg Rests), MDS806550FLA (18 Inch with Full-Length Arms and Elevating Leg Rests), MDS806550N (16 Inch with Desk-Length Arms and Elevating Leg Rests).
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Width: 18 inch or 16 inch
- Seat Depth: 16 inch
- UNSPSC Code: 42192210
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the overall width of the MDS806500NE? Door width is 21.5"Question by: Oscar Bonilla on Jul 30, 2015 9:24:34 PMTotal width is 25.5 inches.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 11, 2016 12:35:00 PM