- Ultra Sensitive
- Reservoir Tipped
- Condom width = 2.05 ? 0.08 in / 52 ? 2 mm
- Exceeds International (ISO) and US Standards for Strength and Reliability
Slip into a Kimono. Feel the difference.
When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
Mayer Laboratories Kimono Lubricated Latex Condoms Thin are recognized worldwide for the best in elegance, feeling, and strength. Featuring a form fit shape, Kimono Thin is transparent, scentless, and much thinner than competing thin condoms.
For over 20 years Kimono brand condoms have led the market in thinness and quality. A special formulation combined with advanced Japanese state-of-the-art technology allows them to produce exceptionally reliable and incredibly thin condoms. Kimono condoms provide an unmistakable ?silky smooth sensation?, a feeling unlike any other condom.
- To get most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
- There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
- Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks or pregnancy and STIs.
- Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on Pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
- If you believe you have and STI, contact a health care provider.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mayer Laboratories
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!