Your health and overall well-being is heavily affected by the amount and quality of sleep you get on a nightly basis. Physical, mental and quality of life can be positively or negatively affected by your sleep patterns. Your quality of sleep can have a big impact on how you feel throughout the day. During sleep, your body is working to promote physical health and promote healthy brain function. When it comes to young children and teenagers, sleep is a necessary part of life to support healthy growth and development.
Starting at: $6.65
Out of stock
How you think, react, learn, remember, grow, complete daily tasks and function in the world is directly impacted by your sleep patterns. Sleep deficiency is harmful and can raise your risk for some chronic healthy problems. Healthy brain function and emotional well-being have a direct correlation to sufficient sleep habits. Studies have shown that your memory is improved due to the surprising amount of activity our brains experience each night during the REM cycle. However, not everyone has the ability to get a healthy night sleep. Not to worry, there is a world of supplements available to help with your nocturnal problems.
Types of Effective Sleeping Aids
- Melatonin Supplements - A Hormone that is Produced by the Pineal Gland and Regulates Sleep and Wakefulness
- Natural-Herbal Sleep Aids - Vegetarian, Safe and Effective Remedy for Occasional Sleeplessness
- Wellness Sleep Extract - Natural Sleep Aid with Wild Lettuce Extract
- Lozenges - Sublingual for Rapid Absorption
- Chews - Vitamin Filled Chews with Natural Sleep Aid Ingredients
- Sleep Tonic - Organic Liquid Herbal Extract Drops that Promote Relaxation and Restful Sleep