Softform Premier Mattress is a heavy duty mattress designed for bariatric patients. Manufactured by Invacare, the Softform Premier helps to reduce the risk of pressure ulcers. Featuring a single piece of U core foam, this foam mattress is more durable than glued pieces of foam. Side supports are built into the mattress to provide support easier patient transfers. The high-resiliency foam contours to your body for an eceptional fit and comfort. The foam is constructed with castellated cells to maximize body contact for better pressure reduction. The mattress cover is removable for laundering or replacement. The cover is fluid-resistant and has a durable four-way stretch to help protect skin integrity.
Invacare manufactures a less expensive version of the Softform mattress call the Softform Excel Mattress. Other Invacare mattresses include the Economy Foam Mattress, Bariatric Mattress, Essential Mattress and the Glissando Gliding Mattress.
Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Features & Benefits
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offers substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
Softform Excel Mattress Specifications
- Softform Excel Mattress Product Number: IPM1080, IPM1080B39, IPM1080B42, IPM1080B48.
- Width Options: 36, 38, 42 or 48 Inch.
- Length: 80 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 500 to 650 lbs. depending upon the mattress selected
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Brand: Softform.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Warranty: 8 years foam, 4 years cover.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
I'm a bit unhappy in the way that Invacare states the sizes but then one finds out the sizes are not as stated. Same with the Invacare Cushions for wheelchairs.
The mattress is very soft, but almost impossible to slide on.