Softform Excel Mattress is manufactured by Invacare and has a contoured foam layer which is designed to evenly distribute the weight of a user. The Softform Excel Mattress promotes greater comfort and helps to facilitate pressure ulcer prevention in users up to high risk. The base of the mattress features a firm foam layer to provide substantial support. Laser-cut square cells break the surface tension of the foam allowing for maximized body contact. This foam mattress offers minimal shear and increased airflow for better skin health. The Softform Excel Mattress optimizes pressure reduction to reduce the risk of ulcers and bed sores. Invacare also manufactures an upgrade to the Softform Excel called the Softform Premier Mattress.
Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Features & Benefits
- Laser cut square cells breakup surface tension to maximize body contact.
- Keyhole cut cells ensure airflow through foam to maintain consistent temperature.
- Premium fluid-resistant cover maximize mattress lifespan.
- Anticicrobial cover affords healthy skin.
- Four-way stretch cover helps protect skin integrity.
- Firm, foam layer at mattress base offersr substantial support.
- Unique castellated cells maximize body contact for optimal pressure reduction.
- Removable cover allows for easy replacement or laundering.
Softform Excel Mattress Specifications
- Softform Excel Mattress Product Number: IXL1080, IXL1084.
- Width; 36 Inch.
- Length: 80 or 84 Inch.
- Height: 6 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Manufacturer: Invacare.
- Brand: Softform Excel.
- HCPCS Code: E0184.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Warranty: 6 years limited.
- Invacare Softform Excel Mattress Cover Warranty: 2 years limited.
Invacare Softform Mattress Review (2:55 Minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!