Glissando Gliding Mattress by Invacare is a high-density foam mattress featuring two layers of high-density foam with a patented "gliding" layer designed to help reduce the risk of friction and shear, which can contribute to development of pressure ulcers, while helping to improve clinical outcomes and provide patient comfort. When adjusted, the bottom layer stays in place, while the top castellated layer moves with patient adjustments. The premium four-way, fluid-resistant stretch cover features a concealed zipper to help prevent contamination from foam.
Glissando Gliding Mattress features built-in sidewall supports to facilitate user ingress and egress. The sectioned foam allows the mattress to move independently as it is articulated for support and patient comfort while the castellation-cut foam redistributes pressure for the patient during bedrest.
Glissando Gliding Mattress Features and Benefits:
- Built-In Sidewall Supports Facilitate User Ingress/Egress.
- Castellation-Cut Foam Redistributes Pressure For User Comfort.
- Fluid-Resistant Cover Features a Concealed Zipper to Help Prevent Contamination of Foam.
- Foam Sections Move Indepentently as Mattress is Articulated For Support and User Comfort.
- Patented Gliding Layer Designed to Help Reduce Shear and Friction.
Glissando Gliding Mattress Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Color: Navy
- Length: 80 Inches
- Width: 36 Inches
- Height: 6 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 500 Pounds
- Warranty: 8 Years
- HCPCS Code: E0184
- Product Number: SRS2080
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Invacare
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!