Foam mattresses offer some great benefits in that they are light, easy to clean, and are hypoallergenic. The Quick N Easy Mattress, by Drive Medical, is a foam mattress that has all the great benefits that a durable foam core provides, yet also has some features that make it more comfortable, easy to move, and longer lasting.
Inside this foam mattress is a core made of a select grade of polyurethane foam. It is a quality foam mattress with a feel that mimics latex rubber. However, this mattress contains no latex, so you can rest easy without allergens. The inner core is also encased in a fire retardant barrier, meeting the fire safety regulation code 16 CFR 1633. The springy foam distributes weight evenly and decompresses quickly to eliminate any depression left in the mattress from extended periods of lying down.
Moving to the outside of the mattress, the casing has a non-slip bottom so the mattress does not move around when one is entering or exiting bed. This cover fabric also has two carry handles properly sewn into the material so you have some straps to grab when you are setting this Drive Medical foam mattress over the boxspring. Four corner straps will give you additional leverage maneuvering this mattress into position.
The mattress covers are shipped in a compact size of 14 inches wide by 14 inches deep and 37.5 inches long. It expands out to cover a total of 80 inches long by 36 inches wide and 6 inches deep.
Quick N Easy Mattress Features and Benefits
- The mattress will decompress quickly after long periods of lying down.
- It includes a waterproof durable nylon cover for easy use and care.
- The inner core is made of quality polyurethane that mimics latex features, but without the allergen.
- The mattress has multiple handholds to easily maneuver into position.
- The core has a fire retardant barrier for safety.
Quick N Easy Mattress Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: 15076
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 80 Inch
- Width: 36 Inch
- Height: 6 Inch
- Product Weight Capacity: 275 lbs
- Warranty: One Year Limited
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!