RESPeRATE Ultra is an interactive breathing device used by tens of thousands of men and women nationwide to Lower Blood Pressure. High blood pressure or Hypertension is generally caused by your blood vessels tightening up and narrowing. This causes your heart to pump harder. Using the device for just 15 minutes, a few times a week, has been clinically proven to lower blood pressure. Manufactured by InterCure, the RESPeRATE Ultra is a portable, computerized electronic device that guides you through sessions of interactive, therapeutic breathing powerful enough to lower blood pressure. Using a breathing sensor, RESPeRATE automatically analyzes your individual breathing pattern and creates a personalized melody composed of two distinct inhale and exhale guiding tones. Simply listen to the melody through the headphones and synchronize your breathing to the tones. By prolonging the exhalation tone, RESPeRATE guides you to slow your breathing and reach the "therapeutic zone" of less than 10 breaths per minute. The physiological result? The muscles surrounding the small blood vessels in your body dilate and relax. Blood is allowed to flow more freely, and pressure is significantly lowered.
Breathing with RESPeRATE Ultra makes a difference. Scientific evidence has shown that structured therapeutic breathing, if performed without an effort or particular concentration, can significantly lower your blood pressure. Effortless therapeutic breathing, however, is difficult to perform on your own without years of training and individualized coaching. That is why RESPeRATE was developed. To provide effortless therapeutic breathing without any prior training, RESPeRATE uses a patented Interactive Respiratory Pacing technology, which ingeniously takes advantage of the body's natural tendency to follow external rhythms. While your breathing returns to normal after each session with RESPeRATE machine, the beneficial impact on your blood pressure is cumulative. Bottom line: with regular use of RESPeRATE, measurable, sustained reduction in blood pressure is achieved.
RESPeRATE Ultra is useful when lifestyle changes or medications are not enough. Whether you are already taking blood pressure medications or still trying to lower blood pressure with diet and exercise, RESPeRATE might be the device you need. Seven clinical trials repeatedly found the RESPeRATE blood pressure lowering device to be safe and effective for people with high blood pressure. The trials covered people with a wide range of hypertension conditions from people with borderline high blood pressure to severe high blood pressure, some of whom were taking medications and some of whom were not. In fact, a study published in the American Journal of Hypertension, found RESPeRATE significantly reduced uncontrollable blood pressure, even when three or more medications were taken at maximum dosage. While the RESPeRATE Ultra significantly reduces blood pressure for most users, individual results may vary. This is why RESPeRATE Ultra comes with a full money back manufacturer guarantee - Your blood pressure will lower in eight weeks or your money back - no questions asked.
Intercare RESPeRATE Ultra Blood Pressure Reduction Machine Components, Features, Benefits & Additional Information
- RESPeRATE Ultra Computerized Unit (small, portable design)
- Internal memory to help you track your progress – for 1 person.
- Detachable breathing sensor.
- Ear buds.
- RESPeRATE Ultra user manual.
- RESPeRATE Ultra quick start guide.
- Carry case.
- 4 AA batteries.
- RESPeRATE Cares personalized support program, including lifetime toll-free access to customer care.
Product Features & Benefits
- Hypertension therapy device.
- Drug free treatment to reduce blood pressure.
- Non-invasive high blood pressure treatment
- Produces no side effects.
- Pleasant and easy to use.
- Doctor recommended, FDA approved.
- Clinically proven to lower blood pressure.
- Requires only 15 minutes a few times a week.
- InterCare Product Number: 818968000952.
- Width: 4.9"
- Height: 4.6"
- Depth: 2.6"
- Weight: 0.79 lbs.
- Power Requirements: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries, 1.5 V.
- Battery Life: 2 months, with regular use 15 minutes per day.
- Max Audio Output: 10mV with 16 Ohm Ear Buds.
- Device Display Respiration Rate: Range of 2-42 BPM but guides between 5-20 BPM.
- Display Type: LCD.
- Expected Service Life: 5 years.
- Manufacturer: InterCure.
- Brand: RESPeRATE Ultra.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- RESPeRATE User Manual covers setup, use, functions, performance statistics, troubleshooting, cleaning, maintenance and technical information.
- RESPeRATE Quick Start Guide get you started using your new RESPeRATE device fast!
- RESPeRATE Log Book helps patients monitor treatment and progress.
- Brook, Robert D.; Appel, Lawerence J.; Rubenfire, Melvyn; Ogedegbe, Gbenga; Bisognano, John D.; Elliott, William J.; Fuchs, Flavio D.; Hughes, Joel W.; Lackland, Daniel T.; Staffileno, Beth a.; Townsend, Raymond R.; Rajagopalan, Sanjay. Hypertension - Beyond Medications and Diet: Alternative Approaches to Lowering Blood Pressure: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association: Beyond Medications and Diet: Alternative Approaches to Lowering Blood Pressure: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association. American Heart Association, Inc. 2013.
- Lower you blood pressure without drugs. Consumer Reports News. April 24, 2013.
- Schein, M.; Gavish, B.; Herz, M.; Rosner-Kahana, D.; Naveh, P.; Knishkowy, B.; Zlotnikov, E.; Ben-Zvi, N.; Melmed, R.N. Treating hypertension with a device that slows and regularizes breathing: A randomized, double-blind controlled study. Journal of Human Hypertension. 2001, 15:271-278.
- Grossman, E.; Grossman, A.; Schein, M.H,; Zimlichman, R.; Gavish, B.; Breathing-control lowers blood pressure. Journal of Human Hypertension; 2001, 15:263-269.
- Viskoper, R.; Shapira, I.; Priluck, R.; Mindlin, R.; Chornia, L.; Laszt, A.; Dicker, D.; Gavish, B.; Alter, A. Non-Pharmacological Treatment of Resistant Hypertensives by Device-Guided Slow Breathing Exercises. American Journal of Hypertension; 2003; 16:484-487.
RESPeRATE Ultra Works to Reduce Blood Pressure Video (2:34 minutes)
What is RESPeRATE All-day Blood Pressure Reduction Video (2:30 minutes)
Dr Lyn Johnson Discusses RESPeRATE and Lower Blood Pressure on Fox News Video (2:25 minutes)
Dr. Artur Spokojny and John Simmons Discuss RESPeRATE and Lowering Blood Pressure and Reducing Stress NBC New York (2:46 minutes)
Paula Carney Discusses RESPeRATE and Lower Blood Pressure NBC Chicago (2:24 minutes)
RESPeRATE Clinical Trails Video (2:03 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer InterCure Inc Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!