How Long Before I Get My Refund?
Return Authorization Number
Return Stock Fees
click here to start your return. You will receive a response in 24-48 business hours.
If your return is the result of a shipping error, Vitality Medical will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs. Vitality Medical is not responsible for re-shipments.
Your satisfaction is our top priority. Please read our full return policy:
- All returns must have an RA Number
- Returnable products may be returned up to 30 days after delivery
- Product must be in new re-sellable condition, safety seals unopened
- All parts and accessories must be included and in original packaging
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your orders shipped for free and you are returning it we will deduct the original outbound shipping costs from your refund.
- Return orders are subject to a restocking fee. See fee structure below.
- If your return is the result of a defective product or shipping error, Vitality Medical will refund the entire purchase amount and return shipping costs.
- Some products are Non Returnable. See below for details.
- Items that leave the USA are non-returnable.
- Warranties may be voided on item that leave the USA
- Wire Transfer Fees are non-refundable
- We cannot guarantee delivery on International Orders. We will submit claims to the shipping source on all orders that are not received. We will not reprocess orders until a resolution and refund is received from shipping source.
- Opened Personal Care Items
- All Men’s Health Items, including erection pumps, tension bands, and incontinence clamps.
- Raised Toilet Seats and Commodes
- All Special Order (*sp) Items
- All Custom Items (EZ Ramps, Cut-to-order, Span-America Mattresses, etc.)
- All Clearance Items
- Anything open, used, or tried-on
- Custom Wheelchairs
- Bulk Orders
We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation or typographical errors in advertisements. Images on site may not always reflect actual product. Footrests or leg rests are not included with wheelchairs unless specified.
Provided you have followed the instructions from the Returns Department, and the policy above, you should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (7 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (5 to 7 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days.)
Call tags may take up to 10 business days to arrive. If your return is the result of our error, Vitality Medical will cover the shipping charges for your returned product and refund the full amount of purchase. Repackage the item in the original packaging and wait for Fed Ex or UPS to bring you a shipping label. Attach the shipping label to the return and deliver to UPS or Fed Ex.
Vitality Medical will provide you with an RA number by email or by telephone. Write this number on your label affixed to your package. The RA number must be placed on the package before your package is picked up by the shipper or postal service.
Vitality Medical can provide a machine for your use while your concentrator is being repaired. We will ship the machine to you, and once you receive your machine back, you will be responsible for shipping our loaner unit back to us.
- Return Restocking Fees by Vendor
- Bed Wetting Store 25%
- Bierley Electrons 15%
- Carex 25%
- Comfort Line 15%
- Detecto 25%
- DeVilbiss 25%
- Duromed 20%
- Graham Field 25%
- Health Craft 20%
- HomeCare Products 15%
- Honest Green 15%
- Huntleigh 15%
- Invacare 25%
- Joerns 30%
- Juzo 15%
- MDF Instruments 15%
- Medi USA 20%
- Medline 25%
- Medline $25.00 $25
- Millenial Medical $10.00 $10
- MJM 15%
- Pet Stores 15%
- Posey 25%
- Salter Labs 25%
- Seca 20%
- Span America 25%
- Truform 20%