Impulse EMS D7 is a pre-packaged digital EMS device with seven modes of operation. This dual-channel muscle stimulator with flip-top safety cover is an effective electro muscle stimulation with three convenient modes and seven pre-programmed therapies. With an adjustable pulse rate of 1 Hz - 80 Hz, this electrical stimulation machine has a pulse width that is fixed at 300 us and an intensity of 0 mA - 98 mA.
Impulse EMS D7 is equipped with a timer that allows use for a specified period of time, and the device has a lock that also can be utilized as a user compliance meter. This electro muscle stimulation kit includes 4 electrodes, lead wires, batteries, a carrying case and instructions, making it the ideal electrical stimulation machine for any person seeking non-invasive pain relief.
Impulse EMS D7 Features and Benefits
- Dual-channel muscle stimulator with flip-top safety cover.
- (3) modes (7) and pre-programmed therapies and adjustable pulse rate of 1 Hz - 80 Hz.
- Pulse width is fixed at 300 microseconds and timer allows use for a specified period of time.
- The device has a lock that also can be utilized as a user compliance meter.
- Kit includes 4 electrodes, lead wires, batteries, carrying case and instructions.
Impulse EMS D7 Specifications
- Product number: KIMTD7
- Manufacturer: Bio Medical Life Systems
- Prescription Required: Yes
- Kit Includes: 4 electrodes, lead wires, batteries, carrying case and instructions
- Warranty: Three Years (USA Only)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!