Free Spirit Knee Walker, by Essential Medical Supply, is a four-wheeled ambulatory aid. You may choose a knee walker to help recover from a number of different injuries, specifically that revolve around lower extremities such as the ankle or foot.
The Free Spirit Knee Walker may be beneficial, but are not limited to the following:
- Fractured or broken ankle and/or foot.
- Strained or sprained ankles.
- Tears or strains to muscles.
- Tears or strains to tendons, such as the anterior/posterior tibial tendon or the achilles tendon.
- Reformative surgeries to the ankle and/or foot.
- Gout or other types of arthritis.
- Complexities from diabetes, such as neuropathy or ulcers.
Dissimilar to crutches, the Free Spirit Knee Walker protects and supports the affected limb. In effect, this prevents the patient from bearing his or her weight on the injury. In addition, this device was created so that the extremity never has to actually come in contact with the ground. The Free Spirit Knee Walkergrants the user to be self-supporting and independent with an injury, and allows the user to get around with more ease, too.
Free Spirit Knee Walker, by Essential Medical Supply, is for sale from our online store. VitalityMedical.com is the place to purchase Essential Medical Supply products.
Free Spirit Knee Walker Features & Benefits
- Alternative to crutches.
- Loop hand brakes.
- The user can deposit his or her belongs in an attached vinyl pouch.
- Thick flat wheels for increased support and stability.
- Effortlessly fold and stow away with the friendly mechanics of the knee walker.
- Modifiable adjustments to accommodate and support varying heights.
Free Spirit Knee Walker Specifications
- Product Number: P4000.
- User Weight Limit: 400 lbs.
- Overall Length: 31.25 in.
- Overall Width of Front: 17.25 in.
- Width at Rear: 8.25 in.
- Handlebar Width: 16.50 in.
- Handlebar Height Adjustment: 34 - 42 in.
- Knee Rest Height Adjustment: 17.75 - 23.75 in.
- Frame Height from Ground: 12 in.
- Weight: 22.50 lbs.
- Application: Ambulatory aid.
- Manufacturer: Essential Medical Supply.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Essential Medical Supply
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!