Other CEP product(s)
CEP Pro+ Run UltraLight Compression Socks are designed for the endurance athlete and offer extra-strong compression. With 20-30 mmHg compression from the ankle to calf and 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf, these socks reduce muscle vibrations and support maximum muscle stability. These compression socks support the joints to help prevent injuries. CEP Run UltraLight Socks provide support during running or sports and aid in recovery after the exercise or competition is over.
Manufactured in Germany by Mediven, CEP UltraLight Run Socks are constructed with durable polypropylene filament fibers and a seamless toe box. The seamless construction of these athletic socks prevents pressure points. The foot section is minimally padded for a perfect fit in tight-fitting sports shoes for a snug anatomical fit for maximum performance. The polypropylene fibers do not absorb or retain moisture, thereby managing heat and moisture for better comfort. These fibers are also antibacterial and odor reducing.
CEP Pro+ UltraLight Run Compression Socks Features & Benefits
- 30% lighter than CEP Progressive+ Run Socks 2.0
- Xtra-strong compression for maximum performance
- Athletes recover faster
- Reduces muscle vibrations
- Stabilizes arch and ankle
- Stabilizes muscles and joints to help prevent injuries
- Provides faster recovery
- Perfect anatomical fit for maximum effect
- Durable construction
- Optimum heat and moisture management
- Seamless toe box or extra-flat toe seam prevents pressure points
Mediven CEP Pro+ UltraLight Running Socks Specifications
- Sizes: II, III, IV, V
- Calf Circumference Sizes: 9.5 to 31 inch, 32 to 38 inch, 39 to 44 inch and 45 to 50 inch
- Compression: 20-30 mmHg from ankle to calf, 18 mmHg consistent compression over the calf
- Material: 60% Nylon (Polyamide), 25% Elastane, 15% Polypropylene
- Made in Germany
- Manufacturer: Mediven
- Brand: CEP Pro+ Run UltraLight
- Product Numbers: WP55GC2, WP55GC3, WP55GC4, WP55LC2, WP55LC3, WP55LC4, WP55MC2, WP55MC3, WP55MC4, WP55WC2, WP55WC3, WP55WC4, WP45GC2, WP45GC3, WP45GC4, WP45LC2, WP45LC3, WP45LC4, WP45MC2, WP45MC3, WP45MC4, WP45WC2, WP45WC3, WP45WC4.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Mediven Sub Brand CEP
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!