Other Jobst Relief product(s)
- Jobst Relief Knee High Unisex Compression Socks CLOSED TOE 15-20 mmHg
- Jobst Relief Knee High Unisex Compression Socks CLOSED TOE 20-30 mmHg
- Jobst Relief Knee High Unisex Compression Socks OPEN TOE 30-40 mmHg
- Jobst Relief Knee High Unisex Compression Socks OPEN TOE 20-30 mmHg
- Jobst Relief Knee High Unisex Compression Socks OPEN TOE 15-20 mmHg
Customers Also Bought
Jobst Relief Knee High CLOSED TOE Compression Stockings (30-40 mmHg) are a great choice for people with CVI and DVT, and cover a wide range of indications. The closed toe design is met with additional fabric on the heel for reinforced support and dependability. These compression socks utilize a 3D knit structure for highly effective compression. Jobst Relief 30-40 mmHg compression Socks provide gradient compression throughout the entire lower leg region with a knee high design. With a perfect balance between comfort and effectiveness, these compression socks are available in black, beige, and a wide range of sizing options, including a full calf option. On top of that, these are unisex, making them a great choice for both men and women. Pair with Gold Bond's Medicated Powder for additional moisture-wicking relief.
Jobst Relief Closed Toe Compression Stockings are composed of 72% nylon and 28% spandex. These materials come together in a 3D knit structure to provide exceptional gradient compression. The nylon allows these compression stockings to have excellent abrasion, wear resistance, and compressive strength, while the spandex keeps the socks lightweight and comfortable to wear. The key to the spandex-nylon ratio is maintaining an environment that's resistant to perspiration, provides great elasticity, and is optimally durable and compressive. This design has been tested thoroughly to provide 30 to 40 mmHg compression for a variety of needs. Jobst Relief indications for use can be found below.
Features and Benefits
- Unisex for Both Men and Women
- Comfortable Closed Toe Design
- 3D Knit Structure for Optimal Compression
- Highly Effective Spandex and Nylon Ratio
- Reinforced Heel for Durability
- Full Calf Options Available
- Provides Optimal Gradient Compression
- Available in Black and Beige
- Various Sizes for Perfect Fit
Jobst Relief Indications
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Post-Thrombotic Syndrome
- Severe Varicose Veins
- Severe Edema / Lymphedema
- Venous Ulcer
- Orthostatic Hypotension
- Postural Hypotension
- Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
Instructions for Use
- Wear the compression garments a few hours each day.
- Increase wear-time as it becomes more comfortable.
- Remember to remove the compression garments before going to bed.
- Put the compression garments on upon waking in the morning.
- For the best results, wear these garments on a regular basis.
- These compression garments can be washed by hand or in a washing machine.
- For optimal results, wash these in a mesh laundry bag to help protect them during the cycle.
- Use warm water and mild, non-abrasive soap or gentle detergent when washing these garments.
- Small (114630, 114736): 7 - 8 1/4 Inch (18-21 cm) Ankle, 11 - 15 Inch (28-38 cm) Calf
- Medium (114631, 114737): 8 3/8 - 9 7/8 Inch (21-25 cm) Ankle, 11 7/8 - 16 1/2 Inch (30-42 cm) Calf
- Large (114632, 114738): 10 - 11 3/8 Inch (25-29 cm) Ankle, 12 1/2 - 18 1/8 Inch (32-46 cm) Calf
- X-Large (114633, 114739): 11 1/2 - 13 Inch (29-33 cm) Ankle, 13 3/8 - 19 5/8 Inch (34-50 cm) Calf
- Large Full Calf (114699, 114740): 10 - 11 7/8 Inch (25-30 cm), 18 - 24 Inch (46-61 cm) Calf
- X-Large Full Calf (114634, 114741): 12 - 14 Inch (30-36 cm) Ankle, 18 - 24 Inch (46-61 cm) Calf
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Brand: Jobst Relief
- Product: Knee High Unisex Compression Socks
- Version: Closed Toe
- Product Numbers: 114630, 114631, 114632, 114633, 114699, 114634, 114736, 114737, 114738, 114739, 114740, 114741
- HCPCS Code: A6531
- Application: Compression Socks
- Type: Knee High
- Toe Type: Closed Toe
- Compression Level: 30-40 mmHg
- Colors: Beige, Black
- Materials: 72% Nylon , 28% Spandex
- User: Adult
- Sex: Unisex
- Latex-Free: Yes
Manuals and Documents
Measuring for Jobst Compression Stockings and Socks (2:26 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Jobst Brand Jobst Relief Ships Free Yes Compression 30-40 mmHg Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.