The Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun makes it easy for sports enthusiasts to measure the speed of a ball or car. The speed gun uses digital technology to instantly measure the velocity of the item of interest. It can be used for auto racing, baseball, softball, tennis, etc. The gun is very easy to grip and uses a point and shoot system to measure speed within a one mile per hour accuracy. After the trigger is released, the gun will display the fastest speed measured on the large, easy-to-read LCD screen. When measuring the speed of a car, the Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun can measure speeds between 6 and 200 miles per hour from 1500-plus feet away. When measuring a ball, the gun can measure speeds between 6 and 110 miles per hour from 90 feet away. The speed gun is powered by two C alkaline batteries and has an operating time of up to 20 hours with each set of batteries.
Velocity Speed Gun Features and Benefits
- Uses digital technology to produce instant measurements
- Can be used for auto racing, baseball, softball, tennis, etc.
- Very easy to grip, point and shoot
- Large, clear, easy-to-read LCD screen
- When trigger is released, screen displays fastest speed
- Has a +/- one mile per hour accuracy
- Auto Racing: Can measure 6-200 mph from 1500+ feet away
- Baseball/Softball/Tennis: 6-110 mph from 90 feet away
- Automatic shut off features preserves battery life
- Model Number: 10-1911
- Product Weight: 1.4 Pounds
- Batteries: (2) C Alkaline Batteries
- Operating Time: Up to 20 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: 32-105 F
- Manufacturer's Warranty: Two Years
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!