Other MICKEY product(s)
BOLUS Feeding Mic Key Tubes from Kimberly Clark are used for scheduled feedings. When using Gastrostomy Feeding Mickey Tube or Mickey tube feeding products, patients have the options of using either continuous or bolus servings, depending on their needs and tolerance levels. Continuous servings are ideal for weak individuals or for those who are just getting started with enteral feeding. Mickey Tube Feeding or Mic Key bolus gastrostomy tube feeding enables feedings to occur at specific times during the day, often during normal mealtimes. Patients at a risk of regurgitation because of stomach capacity would ideally want to use continuous feeding. Mickey tube feeding or MIC KEY bolus tube feeding can also include snacks with the meals that are provided to supplement nutritional needs. Bolus feedings are also convenient for caregivers since it allows them to have designated times for feedings and less frequent visits since larger amounts can be provided.
Mickey Enteral Feeding Tubes are constructed of high clarity medical grade silicone and most feature the patented Secur-Lok ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site for optimal stoma health. Kimberly Clark also manufactures a Mickey Bolus Gastrostomy Feed Tube for scheduled feedings, a Mickey Low Profile Tube for even less obtrusiveness, and Mic Key Tube Extension Sets.
Mic Key Tube Bolus Feeding Components
- Mic-Key Feeding Tube.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon.
- SECUR-LOK external retention ring.
- Tapered distal tip.
- Dual exit ports.
- Radiopaque stripe.
Mickey Tube Bolus Feeding Features & Benefits
- Medical grade silicone construction to accommodate visibility inspection.
- Silicone internal retention balloon keeps the feeding tube in place.
- Secur-Lok external retention ring designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure.
Mickey Tube Specifications
- French Sizes: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24.
- Variation Options: 3, 5, and 15 mL balloon size.
- Construction: Medical grade silicone.
- Gamma sterilized.
- FDA approved.
- CE marked.
- Manufacturer: Kimberly Clark.
- HCPCS code: B4087.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Sub Brand MICKEY
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!