Kimberly Clark Mickey Gastrostomy Tubes enable caretakers and in-home patients to deliver enteral nutrition to the stomach. The Mic Key Feeding Tube features medical grade silicone construction and delivers optimal performance and value to users. They also include a conventional and low-profile design. Its ventilated Secur-Lok external retention ring provides optimal stoma health through enhanced air circulation around the stoma and also helps prevent migration of the tube itself. For a well-respected and widely used gastrostomy tube, the Kimberly Clark Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is a great choice.
Kimberly Clark Ballard is a leader in the enteral feeding tube market. They offer a wide variety of high-quality and unique enteral feeding tubes. As the pioneer in the development of the first balloon retained tube designed for gastrostomy feeding, the MIC KEY brand of enteral feeding tubes has become well recognized and accepted among health care professionals. All Mickey enteral feeding tubes are constructed of high clarity medical grade silicone and most feature the patented Secur-Lok ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site for optimal stoma health. Kimberly Clark also manufactures a Mickey Bolus Gastrostomy Feed Tube for scheduled feedings, a Mickey Low Profile Tube for even less obtrusiveness, and Mic Key Tube Extension Sets.
MICKEY Tube Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit Components
- Mic-Key Feeding Tube.
- Universal Feeding Port Connector.
- Built-in Medication Port.
- Secure-Lok Eternal Retention Ring.
- Inflatable Silicone Retention Balloon.
- Non-recessed Distal Tip.
- Radiopaque Stripe.
- Dual Exit Ports.
MICKEY Tube Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Features & Benefits
- High-clarity medical grade silicone.
- Tapered distal tip for easy catheter insertion.
- Clearly marked feeding, medication and balloon ports.
- Ventilated external retention ring.
- Radiopaque stripe to aid in catheter visualization.
- Graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification.
- LUER-LOK balloon port to ensure secure syringe connection.
- Color-coded balloon port according to catheter French size for ease of identification.
MIC-KEY Tube Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Specifications
- Balloon Size Range Options: 3 to 5 mL and 7 to 10 mL
- French Size Options: 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30
- Versions: Pediatric and Adult
- Manufacturer: Kimberly Clark
- HCPCS code: B4087
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Kimberly Clark Sub Brand MICKEY Ships Free No
Top Rated Customer Reviews - See All Reviews
- MICKEY Tube Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is unobtrusive
As a nurse, I use this product to my patients. It acts as unobtrusive and has concealing features. The external surface that is very minute is known for regulation of air circulation surrounding the stoma. It is easy to handle by patient too. It is available in over 22 sizes to make sure comfortable, proper fit to fight gastric leakage. It has got anti-reflux valve that lies in immediacy.
- MICKEY Tube Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Review
This is something that we use everyday at the pediatric ward where I am assigned. There are times that there are children who find it hard to chew their food due to neuro-muscular disorder and this is what works for for them. We sometimes advise parents to purchase these if they want to take their kids home and just hire a caregiver or private nurse. I don't have any complains since I've used it.
- Excellent service
My experience ordering the mic gastrosyomy tube from Vitality was excellent!
- Very good service and product
The service I received from Vitality was excellent. The product was exactly what I needed and they shipped it to me quickly!
I will order again thru Vitality Medical
I spoke to a young man named Gilbert and he was an excellent representative of Vitality Medical
- Great service from Vitality!
I received excellent service and have had a wonderful experience ordering thru Vitality Medical! I am very pleased!