Aqua Wash Glove is a disposable, single use, no-rinse wash glove that contains a hypoallergenic washing lotion, preventing both patients and caretakers from experiencing an adversary reaction to the glove. Aqua Wash Gloves are one of the only washing gloves available on the market that are enhanced with an internal protective liner that protects caretakers from any form of possible contamination. These wash gloves are ideal for many patients because they eliminate many of the processes and products involved with regular bathing and showering, such as entering/exiting baths and showers, drying off, soap that requires water, lotion application and a plethora of other items.Aqua Wash Glove are an invaluable accessory for nurses, home care professionals and caretakers. Almost any caretaker can benefit substantially from these simple, effective and straightforward washing gloves. Simply open one of the individualized packs, remove one of the wash gloves and wash the patient's skin. No rinsing is required and each glove includes a fast drying lotion agent.
- Pre-moistened glove embedded with a hypoallergenic washing lotion prevents against skin irritation.
- Internal protective layer prevents caretakers from possible contamination.
- Eliminates the need for traditional bathing materials, such as bathtubs, showers, towels, soaps that require water and similar items.
- Can easily be used by caretakers such as nurses and home care professionals - simply open the package, remove the glove and apply to skin.
Aqua Wash Glove Specifications
- Product Number: C4628209.
- Manufacturer: Cleanis.
- Hypoallergenic and Paraben-Free.
- Single use Only.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!