Womens Compression Stockings — Jobst Womens Compression Stockings
Women's compression stockings come in a variety of styles and brands so that there is a stocking for almost every women. Choose from a wide selection of knee high and thigh high compression stockings as well as pantyhose and maternity pantyhose.
When selecting your Women's compression stockings you may take a few things into consideration. First, determine what length you need. Knee high compression stockings are ideal for managing tired, achy calves. If you need compression that extends higher up the leg, try a thigh-high compression stocking or a pantyhose.
Thigh High stockings are designed to stay up either with a garter belt, a hip attachment or with silicone beads. Due to the variety of styles and opacity, it is a good bet that you are going to find a women's compression stocking that matches your unique style. Peruse our selection of compression stockings below or select a category above for a more specific selection.
- reinforced heel
- wide silicone top band
Sigvaris 780 Eversheer Women's Thigh High Compression Stockings w/ Silicone Top Band - 783N CLOSED TOE 30-40 mmHg
- exceptional breathability
- double-covered spandex design
- ultra-light support
Women's Compression Stockings Compression Level Indications
- 8-15 mmHg Compression is indicated for: fatigued legs, mild aching, prophylaxis during pregnancy, mild edema of the ankle or foot, mild varicosities and post sclerotherapy.
- 15-20 mmHg Compression is indicated for: heaviness and fatigue in the leg, mild varicose veins during pregnancy, mild varicose veins without edema, prophylaxis during travel or for immobile patients.
- 20-30 mmHg Compression is indicated for: varicose veins during pregnancy, varicose veins with mild edema, DVT, Post-op, CVI, managing healed venous ulcer and Post-thrombotic syndrome.
- 30-40 mmHg Compression is indicated for: pronounced varicoses with severe edema, severe CVI, recurrent or active ulcers, severe post-traumatic edema, and lymphedema.
- 40-50 mmHg Compression is indicated for: severe post-thrombotic syndrome and severe lymphedema.