RCRA Hazardous Waste Containers are designed to segregate hazardous pharmaceutical waste under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA). RCRA Medical Waste Container come with black with white lids, making them easily distinguished from other medical waste disposal containers. Each RCRA Waste Container has a leak resistant gasket and absorbent pad to help contain liquid contents. Manufactured by Kendall, RCRA Waste Disposal Containers are nestable, saving valuable storage space. RCRA Medical Waste Containers meet DOT requirements for transport without secondary packaging. These Disposable Medical Waste Containers meet EPA satellite accumulation labeling requirement. Additional labels for toxic, flammable and a tamper evident label are provided to designate hazardous waste contents.
Kendall RCRA Medical Waste Container Features & Benefits
- Provides RCRA Hazardous Waste label.
- Provides Toxic & Flammable Labels.
- Tamper Evident Label.
- Leak resistant gasket and absorbent pad included to prevent leaks.
- Nestable containers.
Kendall RCRA Medical Waste Container Specifications
- Kendall RCRA Medical Waste Container Product Numbers: 8601RC, 8602RC, 8607RC, 86017RC.
- Size Options: 1.5 Quart, 2 Gallon, 8 Gallon or 18 Gallon
- Width Options: 3.5 Inch, 10.5 Inch, 15.5 Inch or 18.25 Inch.
- Height Options: 10 Inch, 17.75 Inch or 26 Inch
- Depth Options: 3.5 Inch, 11 Inch or 12.75 Inch.
- Color: Black Base with White Lids.
- Material: Plastic.
- Lid Types: Screw Cap, Hinged with Snap Cap, Hinged, Snap-on.
- Placement: Point-of-use.
- Style: 1 piece.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Kendall.
- Brand: In-Room.
- UNSPSC Code: 421425331.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!