Other Acme United product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Stackable Sharps Containers come labeled with a Biohazard Symbol for easy identification. These Stackable Sharps Disposal Containers are made in accordance with FDA Quality Systems Regulations and meet ISO 13485:2003 standards. Manufactured by Medical Action Industries, these Sharp Containers are constructed with polypropylene plastic and are autoclavable. An opening at the top of the container offers vertical drop for maximum capacity. Equipped with a translucent lid, users are able to easily determine when maximum capacity is achieved.
Medical Action Stackable Sharps Container with Biohazard Symbol are typically used in operating rooms, emergency rooms, same day surgery, primary care treatment areas, patient rooms, phlebotomy labs, chemistry and hematology, pathology, toxicology, microbiology, immunization, drug screening, or where bio hazardous sharps exist. Stackable design of these Sharps Disposal Containers offer a convenient stable platform during use and economical storage. Compact design allows greater portability of these sharps containers. Strong polypropylene construction provides puncture and leak resistance.
SharpSafety Sharps Container Phlebotomy Disposal Features & Benefits
- Compact size designed for safety, convenience and quality.
- Horizontal disposal from the top of the container allows full utilization of capacity to the fill-line.
- Transparent lid allows for visual inspection of the fill level.
- Provides efficient disposal of hypodermic needles, lancets and small syringes.
- Biohazard symbol attached.
- Locking lid keeps contents secure for final disposal.
- Puncture and leak resistant.
- Strong construction meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Translucent model provides easy side viewing of content level.
- Stackable design offers economical storage.
Medical Action Stackable Sharps Container with Biohazard Symbol Specifications
- Stackable Sharps Container with Biohazard Symbol Product Numbers: 8702, 8702T.
- Size: 1 Quart.
- Width: 3.5 Inches
- Height: 7 Inches.
- Depth: 3.5 Inches.
- Color Options: Red/Black or Translucent Red/Black.
- Application: Medical Sharps Container.
- Material: Polypropylene Plastic.
- Lid Type: Vertical Entry Lid.
- Locking Type: Locking Lid.
- FDA Quality System Regulations.
- International Quality System Standards ISO 13485:2003.
- OSHA Standards.
- JCAHO Standards.
- CDC/NIOSH Guidelines.
- ASTM Requirements.
- DOT Regulations, 49CFR173.24, 49CFR173.24a, and 49CFR173.134.
- Manufacturer: Medical Action Industries.
- Brand: Sharps.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142531.
- HCPCS Code: A9270.
- Additional Information