Other Prevail product(s)
Adult Briefs are designed to manage Incontinence for adults who require moderate to heavy absorbency. Adult Briefs come with Easy-Lock Fastener (ELF) tabs that grip without the need to be sticky. Manufactured by First Quality under the brand Prevail, these Adult Briefs are designed with a full-mat core, a cloth-like backsheet and with breathable zones for air circulation. Adult briefs keep you drier and more comfortable with its breathable design. Available in a medium size to fit waist sizes 32 to 44 Inches and in a large size to fit waist sizes 45 to 58 Inches, the Prevail Adult Briefs shape to your body for less leaking fit. Elastic leg gathers help seal fluids into the Adult Incontinence Briefs to protect your clothing. These Adult Briefs are full fitting Incontinence Briefs provide protection for heavy incontinence.
Prevail Adult Briefs for Incontinence Features & Benefits
- Cloth-like backing for greater comfort and discreet wear.
- Elastic gathers to keep contents in place and to reduce leakage.
- Body shaped for increased comfort and better fit.
- Breathable zones for increased skin dryness.
- Two wetness indication color strips change from light blue to dark blue.
- Full fitting brief designed for heavy incontinency.
- Re-attachable ELF fasteners secure the briefs without being sticky.
Prevail Adult Briefs for Incontinence Specifications
- Prevail Adult Briefs for Incontinence Product Numbers: PV-012/1, PV-013/1.
- Size Options: Medium or Large.
- Waist Size Options: 45 to 58 Inch or 32 to 44 Inch.
- Application: Incontinent Briefs.
- Absorbency: Moderate to Heavy.
- Backing Material: Cloth-Like.
- Color: White.
- Fastener Type: ELF Reattaching.
- Filler Type: Full, Polymer.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Manufacturer: First Quality.
- Brand: Prevail.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Codes: A4520, T4523.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer First Quality Sub Brand Prevail Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Cloth-like
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!