The PillowFit Deluxe Nasal CPAP System, by Drive Medical, is a simple nasal device designed for CPAP patients who sleep easier breathing through the nose. It is a minimalist selection with less strap material than most devices and makes wearing the nasal system more comfortable during sleep.
The PillowFit Deluxe Nasal CPAP System simply connects by hose to a CPAP machine. This CPAP nasal mask utilizes silicone material so there is a lower chance of skin irritation. The mask and strap do not have any latex and is designed to offer superior comfort with minimal facial contact. And because of the minimal materials that go into the device, there is less weight to disturb the user.
This CPAP mask has simple attachments to secure the headgear and comes with three pillow sizes to maintain proper fit, which prevent air leaks. The mask also includes a rotational elbow to allow the attachment hose to rotate 360 degrees to be forgiving during movement. The strap design is simple. There are only two straps, one for the top attachment and the other for the rear. They simply slip and lock within the mask connectors. The owner's manual has complete instruction on how to attach to headgear to nasal mask. Both mask and headgear come in three sizes: small, medium, and large.
PillowFit Deluxe CPAP System Features and Benefits
- The mask is made of silicone for comfort.
- The mask allows one to receive CPAP therapy during sleep.
- The headgear is adjustable and has three pillow sizes to get a proper fit so no air loss occurs.
- The mask has minimal face contact points for maximum comfort.
- The airhose attachment rotates 360 degrees to compensate for movement.
PillowFit Deluxe CPAP System Specifications
- Product Numbers: 100NP, 100NP-NH, 100NPH, 100NPS-CUSHION, 100NPM-CUSHION, 100NPL-CUSHION
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Mask Material: Silicone
- Headgear Material: Elastic, Nylon
- Headgear and Mask Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- HCPCS: A7032(Small), A7034 (Medium), A7035 (Large)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!