The Bonsai Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver, by Drive Medical, is a compact, lightweight oxygen conserving device for individuals who require oxygen therapy. When attached to an oxygen cylinder, the Bonsai allows individuals to adjust the amount of oxygen output they receive. It provides more liter flow equivalencies, continuous flow settings, and a higher savings ratio than the competition, making it the most efficient pneumatic oxygen conserving device on the market.
The Bonsai Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver is designed to decrease oxygen delivery time, while in turn increasing the amount of oxygen concentration received by the user. In doing so, this gives individuals the ability to better maintain their saturation levels, all while maintaining up to a 6:1 conservation ratio.
If an individual breathes faster during use, the Bonsai's uniform oxygen pulse ensures the same amount of oxygen is delivered. It is controlled via one easy-to-use single selector knob, and is compact enough to be used on the go, making it an excellent addition to any oxygen therapy arsenal.
The Bonsai Velocity conserver is designed to extend the life of portable oxygen supplies when away from the primary source. While the Bonsai Velocity conserver may be used with stationary oxygen sources, the unit should be used only while awake and reasonably attentive. The Bonsai Velocity conserver is not intended for use while asleep because, in the unlikely event of operational malfunction or dislodging of the cannula, the user could be unaware and not make the necessary corrections.
Bonsai Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver Features and Benefits:
- Delivers a Uniform Oxygen Pulse From 14-40 Breaths Per Minute.
- Delivers Up to a 6:1 Savings Ratio.
- Easy to Operate Single Selector Knob.
- Fits Easily in Virtually Any Carry Bag.
- Highest Savings Ratio On Any Pneumatic Conserver.
- Lightweight, Quiet Operations, Compact Design.
- Senses a Breath / Delivers Oxygen in the First Half of the Inspiratory Cycle.
Bonsai Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, plus two CF settings, factory preset at 2 and 4 LPM.
- Operating Pressure Range: 200-3000 PSI.
- Number of Liter Flow Equivalency Settings: Six
- CF Settings (LPM): 2 & 4
- Oxygen Delivery System: Uniform Pulse
- Warranty: Limited 2 Year
- Product Number: OM-812
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A