The NasalFit Deluxe EZ CPAP Mask with Headgear, by Drive Medical, is a nasal mask designed for maximum comfort to use in conjunction while breathing with a CPAP machine. These nasal mask sets are part of the EZ line for those who may be sensitive to latex and need either CPAP or VPAP therapy.
The NasalFit Deluxe EZ CPAP Mask with Headgear has several features to make wearing more comfortable. The material touching the skin is silicon, which is the same material that makes up the nasal cushion as well as the comfortable forehead plate and pad. The mask also includes a rotational elbow to allow the attachment hose to rotate 360 degrees to be forgiving during movement.
This CPAP mask has simple attachments to secure the headgear. The headgear itself is fully adjustable and includes easy to assemble cushions. It has a lightweight streamlined design to help ensure proper fit and to prevent air leaks during sleep. The owner's manual has complete instruction on how to attach to headgear to nasal mask. Both mask and headgear come in three sizes: small, medium, and large.
NasalFit Deluxe EZ CPAP Mask with Headgear Features and Benefits
- The mask is made of silicone for comfort.
- The mask allows one to receive CPAP or VPAP therapy during sleep.
- The headgear is adjustable to secure the mask so no air loss occurs.
- The mask has cushions where it contacts the face and forehead for maximum comfort.
- The airhose attachment rotates 360 degrees to compensate for movement.
NasalFit Deluxe EZ CPAP Mask with Headgear Specifications
- Product Numbers: 100NDES, 100NDEM, 100NDEL
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Mask Material: Silicone
- Headgear Material: Elastic, Nylon
- Headgear and Mask Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- HCPCS: A7032(Small), A7034 (Medium), A7035 (Large)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI need a head gear for oxygen supply like the one featured as a crap mask but either modified for oxygen or one designed for oxygen.
please adviseQuestion by: l.h.dunlap on May 21, 2016 5:01:19 AMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!I want to know if the 100nden naifit mask and head gear can be used for oxygen only I have trouble sleeping, I snoreing, I talk in complete sentances
I argue, cuss, and carry on happy conversations. it shocks the hell out of my housekeeper. I have had sleeping problems all my life. I need a mask as rough as I am.
I see it can be used 50 feet away from the unit I only need 36 feet
this is holding up my purchase.
does free shipping apply to my order?
thank youQuestion by: l.h.dunlap on May 22, 2016 10:08:31 PM