N95 Particulate Respirator Mask, manufactured by 3M, is designed to provide comfortable and reliable respiratory protection from certain non-oil based particles, such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. In addition to providing reliable against non-oil based particles, this respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles, including mold, Bacillus anthracis, and Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Featuring a a two-strap design with a welded dual point attachment, you can be certain that this N95 particulate mask will provide a secure seal. In addition to providing a secure seal, the N95 Particulate Respirator Mask features foam cushion that rests against a nose.
Equally important to comfort that is offered by the nose foam cushion, this particulate mask has an adjustable nose clip that will contour to each unique nose.
This particulate respirator mask, additionally, is lightweight, promoting greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time. To further help increase wear time adherence, this mask is made of an advance electrostatic media, allowing for ease of breathing.
N95 Particulate Respirator Mask Features and Benefits
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing.
- Cushioning nose foam.
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
N95 Particulate Respirator Mask Specifications
- Product Number: 8210.
- Aersol Type: Non-oil.
- Color: White.
- Exhalation Valve: No.
- FDA Cleared: No.
- Flame Resistance: No.
- Latex Components: No.
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, construction, mining, oil and gas, and general manufacturing.
- Respirator Style: Cup.
- Size: Standard.
- Application: To inhibit inspiring some airborne and non-oil based particles.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!