Medline Remedy with Olivamine Dimethicone Skin Protectant Moisture Barrier is a Barrier Cream which provides a breathable barrier against moisture. This moisture barrier can help in the treatment of diaper rash.
Dimethicone Skin Protectant protects chapped and cracked skin, and it can help to relieve itching. The Dimethicone is the active ingredient, while the Olivamine is the enhanced ingredient. This key combination creates a protectant which guards the skin against damage from dehydration and more. This product also helps prevent transepidermal water lock (TEWL).
This skin protectant is excellent for long-term use as a moisturizer on sensitive skin. This moisturizer is long-lasting, creating an all day protection.
The Olivamine Skin Protectant comes in a 4 oz (118 ml) tube and is sold individually or in a case of 12. The cream is available scented or unscented, perfect for anyone with allergies to scents. This versatile skin cream latex free, but also latex compatible.
Product Features and Benefits
- Breathable barrier that protects against moisture.
- Helps treat diaper rash.
- Protects chapped, cracked skin.
- Helps relieve itching.
- Protects skin against damage, including from dehydration.
- Helps block transepidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Excellent for longer-term use as a moisturizer on sensitive skin.
- Designed specifically to act as a long-lasting moisturizer.
- Dimethicone active ingredient; Olivamine enhanced ingredient.
- Sold in a 4 oz (118 ml) tube.
- Available individually or case of 12.
- Scented or Unscented
- Latex Compatible
- Latex Free
- Item number: MSC094514, MSC094514H, MSC094851UNSC, MSC094851UNSH.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!