Sterile Saline, manufactured by Welcon, is a saline product intended for irrigation of devices. This Irrigation Saline uses six stages to purify and sterilize the saline efficiently. This Sterile Solution for Irrigation uses advanced technologies to insure the saline is completely sterile: reverse osmosis, micro filtration, post gamma radiation sterilization, ion exchange, ultraviolet bacterial elimination, and deionization. Welcon Irrigation Saline is intended for device irrigation and has been tested and proven safe for irrigation. This Sterile Saline is not intended for injection or other uses.
Saline for Irrigation Features and Benefits
- Sterilized in Six Stages to Exceed the Standard for Sterile Saline
- Tested and Proven Safe for Device Irrigation
- Screw Top Jar Allows the User to Draw Only What They Need - Minimizing Waste
Saline for Irrigation Specifications
- Volumes: 100, 120, 250, or 500 ml
- HCPCS: A4216
- Product Numbers: 6220,6250,6270
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Welcon
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!