I Class Dual Release Wheeled Walker from Invacare features a wide, deep frame with more height adjustments for enhanced leg-room. This wheeled walker is a front wheel walker with two rear legs used to steady people with mobility difficulties. These two wheel walkers have ergonomic folding mechanisms that open and close more easily. The I Class Wheeled Walker is redesigned with anti-rattle silencers to make the walker quieter and smoother than before. By providing both comfort and stability, Invacare Walkers enable people to walk with confidence. This wheeled walker is a front wheel walker or two wheel walker use to steady people with mobility difficulties.
Invacare I Class Wheeled Walker Features & Benefits
- Dual Release Paddles for easy folding.
- Minimal effort is required to open and close the walkers.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.
- Composite lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVS handgrips wear longer and provide greater comfort.
- Quieter operation.
- Ergonomic release button.
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
- Front Wheel Walker with 2 Rear Legs for increased mobility and greater stability.
Invacare I Class Wheeled Walker Specifications
- Width Inside Hand Grips: 17"
- Width Inside Base Legs: 21-1/4"
- Overall Depth: Open: 17-1/2" Folded: 4-1/2"
- Height Adjustment: 31" - 37"
- User Height: comfortably accommodates 5' 3" - 6' 4" patients.
- Product Weight: 5 lb 5 oz
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lb
- HCPCS code: E0135
- Invacare I Class Walker Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Invacare I Class Walker Comparisons (Wheeled Walker highlighted in blue.)Invacare
MechanismDual Release PaddlesDual Release PaddlesSingle Release ButtonDual Release PaddlesFoldingYesYesYesYesHeight Range
(inches)26 to 3725 3/8 to 37 3/825 3/8 to 37 3/830 3/8 to 37 3/8User Height Range
(feet, inches)4' 4" to 6' 4"4' 4" to 6' 6 "4' 4" to 6' 4"5' 3 " to 6' 4"Walker Weight
(pounds, ounces)5 lbs. 5 oz.5 lbs. 5 oz.5 lbs. 14 oz.6 lbs. 11 ozWeight Capacity
(pounds)300300300500Adult & Jr SizesBothBothBothAdult OnlyWarrantyLimited
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Invacare
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!