Heritage LC-358XL Lift Chair by Pride Mobility is the extra large addition to Pride's Heritage collection, featuring the same great features and benefits, with the added bonus of boasting a 500 lb. weight limit. To support this extra strength, the Heritage LC-358XL boasts the industry's first Dual Motor Sync System. Unlike traditional dual inline motor systems that have a tendency to fall out of sync over time, requiring manual calibration, the Dual Motor Sync System actively works to keep the inline motors synchronized, making sure you get the most out of your heavy duty lift chair experience.
The Heritage LC-358XL Lift Chair is the perfect combination of comfort and style, with your choice of five luxurious fabrics that are sure to complement any decor, as well as a superior design that provides unbeatable strength and durability. Choose this excellent lift chair today to add vitality to your life for many years to come.
Heritage LC-358XL Lift Chair Features and Benefits:
- Engineered Furniture Grade Laminate / Hardwood Frame.
- Quiet & Smooth Lift System.
- Heavy-Duty Lift Actuator & Scissor Mechanism.
- Standard Head and Arm Covers.
- Fire Retardant (California Specifications; Bulletin 117).
- Removable Back.
- 500 lbs. Weight Capacity.
- Integrated Battery Backup In Case of Power Failure.
- Transformer Features Self-Diagnostic Electronics w/ 9' Cord.
Heritage LC-358XL Lift Chair Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Pride Mobility
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- User Height Range: 5'6" - 6'1"
- Seat to Floor: 20"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Width: 26"
- Top of Back to Seat: 29"
- Back Style: Button Back
- Fully Padded Chaise: Yes
- Recline Positions: 3-Position
- Heat & Massage Option: Yes
- Distance From Wall: 18"
- Overall Chair Width: 39.5"
- Chair Weight: 159 lbs.
- Fabric Options: Black Cherry, Pacific, Spruce, Stone, Walnut
- Product Number: LC-358XL
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Pride Mobility
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!