Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, manufactured by Mckesson, are arm blood pressure monitor machines. These Arm Blood Pressure Monitors have a nylon cuffs with a latex inflation bladder and bulb. All of the monitors come with a 300mmHg manometer and a black leatherette carrying case.
These are pocket style, hand held Aneroid Sphygmomanometers that are designed to measure blood pressure by temporarily restricting the blood flow through and inflating cuff. Unlike some other BP Monitors, the Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer has easily read, comprehensive markings that prevent errors in cuffing.
Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Features and Benefits
- 10 Year Calibration Warranty on Most Models
- Lifetime Calibration Warranty on 01-700GM, 01-700XGM Models
- Comprehensive Marking Prevents Errors in Cuffing
Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Components
- Latex Inflation Bladder and Bulb
- Deflation Valve
- Leatherette Carrying Case
- Nylon Cuff
- Black Enamel or Chrome Manometer
Entrust Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Specifications
- 55 cm Tube
- 2-Tube Design
- Pocket Style
- 300mmHg manometer
- Contains Latex
- HCPCS: A4663
- Product Numbers: 01-700GM, 01-700XGM, 01-775GM, 01-776XMCE, 01-776MCE, 01-776CMCE.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!