Featuring a non-skid platform and a handrail, this scale promises patient safety.
Each scale comes with a remote digital indicator, MedVue, that optimizes performance and delivers digital speed. Unique to MedVue is 1LOOK, which displays height, weight, and body mass index simultaneously on the indicator's easy-to-read, blue liquid-crystal display. Featuring serial, USB, wired or Wi-Fi Ethernet communications, you can easily send this information to a printer or PC for electronic medical/health record use.
You can mount the remote digital indicator on a ball-pivot swivel, which allows a medical professional to rotate the display.
This scale functions off of six C alkaline batteries, Ni-Cad (nickel-cadmium) or NiMH (nickel-metal hydride) batteries, or an optional AC adapter (none of these are included).
Digital Stationary Wheelchair Scale Features and Benefits
- Calculates BMI.
- Detachable ramp included.
- Digital speed and accuracy.
- Display swivels.
- Durable construction.
- EMR/EHR ready.
- English and Metric units.
- Made in USA.
- Spacious platform.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet option.
Digital Stationary Wheelchair Scale Specifications
- Product Number: 6495.
- Capacity: 800 lb / 360 kg.
- Power: 6 "C" batteries or AC adapter (neither are included).
- Connectivity: RS232 serial, USB, wired/Wi-Fi Ethernet.
- Application: To measure weight and body mass index.
- Manufacturer: Detecto.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!