DermaFungal Antifungal Cream Skin Protectant is an Anti-fungal Skin Barrier Protectant Cream that provides excellent protection and prevention of fungal infections. Manufactured by DermaRite, DermaFungal Antifungal Cream treats ringworm, jock itch and athletes foot. DermaFungal can also treat other superficial skin infections. Forming a moisture barrier on the skin, DermaFungal Antifungal Skin Cream may be applied to skin folds to prevent fungal infections. DermaFungal stops odor. The active ingredient in DermaRite DermaFungal is miconazole nitrate at 2%. This antifungal protectant cream is a cost effective alternative to other pharmacy treatments that are much more costly.
DermaRite DermaFungal Antifungal Cream Skin Barrier Protectant Cream Features & Benefits
- DermaFungal forms a moisture barrier on the skin.
- Stops odor.
- Cost effective alternative to common pharmacy acquired treatments.
DermaRite DermaFungal Antifungal Skin Protectant Cream Applications
- Athletes Foot
- Jock Itch
- Scaling Skin
- Cracked Skin
- Yeast Infections
DermaRite DermaFungal Antifungal Skin Barrier Protectant Cream Specifications
- Product Numbers: 00233, 00234.
- Size Options: 5 Gram Packet, 3.75 Ounce Squeeze Tube.
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 2%.
- Application: Antifungal Skin Barrier Protectant Cream.
- Manufacturer: DermaRite.
- Brand: DermaFoam.
- Comparable Product: Smith & Nephew Allevyn Foam™.
DermaRite DermaFungal Antifungal Skin Protectant Information
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!