DermaCol Ag Silver Collagen Matrix Dressing is an advanced wound care dressing that transforms into a soft gel sheet when in contact with wound exudate. It is made of collagen, sodium alginate, carboxyl methyl-cellulose, ethylenediamine-tetraacetic acid (EDTA) and silver chloride.
The dressing maintains a moist wound environment that aids in the formation of granulation tissue and epithelialization, creating ideal conditions for healing. This collagen dressing provides all the benefits of DermaCol with the added advantage of the microbial silver.The antimicrobial silver chloride in the wound dressing prevents colonization of the dressing, providing a broad range of bactericidal activity.
In addition, it also reduces microbe level at the wound surface, and inhibits microbial contamination of the dressing.
DermaCol Ag Silver Collagen Matrix Dressing can be used for the management of:
- Full and Partial Thickness Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Ulcers from Mixed Vascular Etiologies
- Donor Sites
- Graft Sites, Abrasions
- Traumatic Wounds
- Dehisced Surgical Wounds
- First and Second Degree Burns
The silver collagen dressing is available packaged for convenience in either singles or boxes of 10.DermaCol Silver Collagen Matrix Dressing Features and Benefits
- Advanced Wound Care Dressing
- It transforms into a soft gel sheet when in contact with wound exudate.
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- It aids in the formation of granulation tissue epithelialization.
- Creates Ideal Conditions for Healing
- It provides all the benefits of DermaCol with the added advantage of microbial silver.
- The silver chloride provides a broad range of bactericidal activity, reduces microbe level at the wound surface and inhibits microbial contamination of the dressing.
- It can be used for the management of full and partial thickness wounds.
- Packaged for Convenience in Either Singles or Boxes
- Item Number: 00502E
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Dermarite Industries
- Community Q&A