CanDo TufCoat Roller Foam Cushions, made by Fabrication Enterprises, are high-quality foam rollers for physical therapy, aquatics or massage therapy. Strong enough to be used by large adults or active children, TufCoat foam rollers have a coated exterior that is durable and adds an extra layer of firmness. The TufCoat Half Rollers are easily washable. These blue foam rollers conceal dirt and wear. TufCoat Half Roller Foam Cushions are economical exercise half rollers that are durable.
Half and full round foam rollers are ideal for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation. Used as a balance, flexibility and strength training device, the CanDo TufCoat Roller Foam Cushion provides a firmer feel over the typical mushy roller foam cushions. CanDo Tufcoat Roller Foam Cushions can be used with other equipment as well such as bands, tubing, weights and exercise balls.
CanDo TufCoat Roller Foam Cushion Features and Benefits
- Used for Exercise, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- TufCoat Layer Increases Firmness
- TufCoat Layer Makes it Easier to Clean and Sanitize After Use
- Economical Choice for Half and Full Roller Exercising
- Provides Positioning, Balance, Postural, Spinal Stabilization, Body Awareness and Coordination Exercises
- Excellent for Soft Tissue Massage
- Strong Enough to be Used by Large Adults and Active Children
- Offers progressive Exercise Sequences by Increasing the Size of Roller Cushions
- Foam Rollers Can be Used Alone or With Other Exercisers Such as Exercise Bands, Exercise Tubing, Weights and Balls
CanDo Tufcoat Roller Foam Cushion Specifications
- Diameter: 4 Inches and 6 Inches
- Length: 12 Inches and 36 Inches
- Color: Blue
- Manufacturer: Fabrication Enterprises
- HCPCS code: A9300
- Product Numbers: 30-2230, 30-2231, 30-2235, 30-2236, 30-2246
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fabrication Enterprises
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!