Fabrication Enterprises (FEI) provides products for physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training and home care. Founded in 1974, Fabrication Enterprises manufactures and distributes therapy products to hospitals, clinics, fitness centers, professionals and homecare. Based in White Plains, New York, Fabrication Enterprises’ products include exercise equipment, electrotherapy, ultrasound, neuromuscular stimulators, passive motion devices and traction units. Many of the products distributed by Fabrication Enterprises Corp are manufactured in the USA. FEI distributes its therapy products to many foreign countries.
FEI is the manufacturer of the following brands:
- CanDo products include exercise bands, exercise tubing, exercise mats, roller foam cushions, Digi-Flex, Digi-Extend, Digi-Squeeze, Digi-Extend n’Squeeze, inflatable balls, foam rollers, and other balance products.
- Baseline products provide measurement and evaluation instruments.
- Dipsters brand provides swimwear and patient wear.
- Dycem is a non-slip material used by occupational therapist and nursing homes. Dycem material is used to help stabilize objects, hold objects firmly in place, or to provide a better grip.
- Fab-Life aids to daily living (ADL).
- Kinetek provides CPM devices.
- Point-Relief provides topical analgesics to relieve pain.
- Relief Pak offers hot and cold therapy products.
- Skillbuilders has patient positioning and seating systems.
- WaxWel offers paraffin bath and refill products.
- The Cuff brand offers exercise weights.
- Theraputty provides a line of exercise putty products.
The ConDo brand manufactured by Fabrication Enterprises has been around since 1980. Cando Exercise Rolls are closed cell foam rollers. These foam rollers are firmer and more resistant than some competing brands. Fabrications Enterprises also manufactures CPM (Continuous Passive Motion) machines. The Kinetec Spectra is one of those machines.